Sep 22, 2017
i forget how do you meet mermaid princess
A few things to note before answering your question, is that apparently Mermaids are currently Beta only and aren't quite finished yet. As for how to get to them, there should be a gaint hole with a tower next to it almost directly south of Hammerhead Port.

Oct 17, 2019
A few things to note before answering your question, is that apparently Mermaids are currently Beta only and aren't quite finished yet. As for how to get to them, there should be a gaint hole with a tower next to it almost directly south of Hammerhead Port.
thanks i did not know they were beta only

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
For some reason it's nighttime even though I've already sent camp for the night. Is there a mechanic that makes it where the day cycle is evening indefinitely, or is it a glitch?

Edit: Nevermind, the game fixed itself. Still........ that was quite a strange experience.

Last edited:

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
How do I lower the kingdom lewdness? I've now ran into a situation where the corruption fog is covering the kingdom.

Anon501798

Oct 1, 2020
so i been trying to use the decryptor , but i don't understand how to use it, i need some kind of program to open the files of the decryptor?

I've been using another one that I found, but for some reason I can't extract all the files, or at least that's what I think since I can't find all the animations

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Where can I find this giant crab? I've already fell in a chasm leading me to a seahorse. And thanks to the chasm, I can't get across not to mention that the finhead kingdom has fallen........

regretfulharp

Jan 21, 2018
I dont know if this is a bug but when i went to the hunter's terrace for the first time it was already taken over by a moth courtesan. The cat princess is still alive and in rule.

Sep 22, 2017
Where can I find this giant crab? I've already fell in a chasm leading me to a seahorse. And thanks to the chasm, I can't get across not to mention that the finhead kingdom has fallen........
Hope this helps.

So first if i'm not mistaken it can only be gotten to at night, it wont always be there and you will need a weapon that can cut down coral. As for where it is, in the Jeweled Trench there should be a tunnel blocked by coral cut it down and enter the tunnel. Continue in the tunnel until you come across some bubbles, use them to be sent upwards. Continue going through the tunnel and eventually you should get to a room that is 3 or 4 tiles wide, head upwards and eventuallly it should spawn.

I dont know if this is a bug but when i went to the hunter's terrace for the first time it was already taken over by a moth courtesan. The cat princess is still alive and in rule.
I'm pretty sure it's just a random event that you just so happened to get your first time there.

Reactions: dankblinker
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes