Oct 22, 2019
For animations you can visit at her hut in the southern part of the kingdom. For CGs you can visit Sonnet in the once you enter New Game+.
thanks for telling

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Bruh Sarikyou is now no longer listed as the CG artist many months after deleting all their accounts and disappearing online, guess we aren't getting anymore of those CGs even though the game still uses them as poster art.

Still don't know what happened to one of my favorite artists :(

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Do anyone know where is the post for all of the cheats of the 17.11 version? thanks
When in doubt use the link. It's usually kept up to date with the latest stable version.
However for the fresh off the press release
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-11-fix-towerfag.602/post-4287318

btw which places is this two? View attachment 855596
That looks like Map 110 Mole Boss Room which is part of Molemen Cave. It might have been related to Insect Princess but it's been awhile and my mind is a little fuzzy on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This looks like Map 100 Bandits Camp. Though I think it was removed when the Assassin Princess was being reworked.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
When in doubt use the link. It's usually kept up to date with the latest stable version.
However for the fresh off the press release
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-11-fix-towerfag.602/post-4287318

That looks like Map 110 Mole Boss Room which is part of Molemen Cave. It might have been related to Insect Princess but it's been awhile and my mind is a little fuzzy on it.

This looks like Map 100 Bandits Camp. Though I think it was removed when the Assassin Princess was being reworked.
oh thanks for the explanation and the link and the numbers 100 and 110 are the same as the numbers I put in the flow-thing I was thinking it was something from the older versions but you never know thats why I was just makin' sure posting here again thx

Reactions: masterdragonson

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
Not to be that guy but does anyone have a file of Extracted CGs in the game?
Here's a partial solution:

Only some animations can be extracted using this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

Running the program on "Game.rgss3a" will generate a folder named "Extract" with the game's assets.

The lewd animations are stored as single pictures under "Extract -> Graphics -> Pictures".
I've tried remaking the animations into gifs but it's honestly not worth the effort compared to just visiting Babs, atm.

I don't know why the extract only has content for some princesses; if anyone knows, help would be much appreciated!

Reactions: monsterguy225

velox121

Oct 12, 2019
Does anyone else have an issue where the game doesn't register up arrow key presses? I've tried various keyboard and game pads, all the same. Also, the character only travels up and to the left. Seems like the game is getting continuous input somehow.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes