Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 22, 2017
Updated to include some bug fixes.

New Beta Build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagusOfAss

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
and So - We got SPOOKTOBER release today :3

spook.png

changelog:
Patreon:
download:
+
Small patch, covering some issues
Patreon:
changelog:
download:

+

Patreon CHEATS:
Pastebin:

masterdragonson

Last edited:

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Long time without play this game. Somone can tell me if it was implemented an option to chose sex interactions?, for me is kinda pointless have sex-stats without a way to focus on one type of interaction.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, can someone explain to me how the point system works. I fill out the quests, I'm constantly fighting my nothing to do, no point system.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
i know she's not the most popular choice, but i really hope skeleton princess doesn't get less content than the other princesses. her personality alone makes me want to bone her the most even though she's literally just bones

keff

Jan 21, 2018
im sorry, but whats the point of having sexy/thicc progeny if you cant bang them?
i'm hoping it will come later, but if it is planned it will probably be at the end of development. having incest in the game might limit their income or complicate the way the game needs to be released (patches, different versions, etc). which wouldn't really be worth dealing with or risking for such a small feature in the grand scheme of the game

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

gottagetagrip!!!

Aug 26, 2018
Hey uh, i dropped the game by mid september this year and wanted to get back into the game after the halloween update.
But when i try to pick up my previous old save file the game wont let me. does that mean i have to make a new game for the current version? if so then what do i do with the previous save file? i dont want to delete it because i made a lot of progress on that save file and i dont want to get rid off it

gottagetagrip!!!

Aug 26, 2018
Hey uh, i dropped the game by mid september this year and wanted to get back into the game after the halloween update.
But when i try to pick up my previous old save file the game wont let me. does that mean i have to make a new game for the current version? if so then what do i do with the previous save file? i dont want to delete it because i made a lot of progress on that save file and i dont want to get rid off it
oup nvm got it working

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes