SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
Anyone got full save
In this game it doesn't really work like that, there's lots of different Princess routes.
You can unlock all the animations via cheats and watch them in Bab's hut, but besides that and RPG Save editor for items you have to play the game.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
How do you progress Moth Princess' route? I started it but can't figure out of to progress it.
After starting the route, I think you need to walk near the general area of Moth Princess' domain on the world map, and she'll disappear from your party with a little sound indicating so. The next time you camp will have the route progress.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Man, this game is rly good, the animations are golden, the monster girls are amazing... but jesus christ doing anything in this game is such a goddamn slog

Reactions: Uldork57

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
need some help, how can i encounter plant princess or is she still in progress? i already can see her fort at forest but cant find her reign

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
need some help, how can i encounter plant princess or is she still in progress? i already can see her fort at forest but cant find her reign
Still in-progress.
When she is implemented you'll need to go through the jungle and defeat the Hippo to get to the plant reign gates.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
After starting the route, I think you need to walk near the general area of Moth Princess' domain on the world map, and she'll disappear from your party with a little sound indicating so. The next time you camp will have the route progress.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: trilosis

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
Do the fan patches for 20.10 work on 20.11 or should I hold off on using any of them until they get properly updated..?

Edit: Nevermind I re-read the post and saw that it said only the cheats and debug patch works for all versions, and that the other two need to be updated.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes