VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Sorry I'm new here, how to use this exactly ? do I just put it in "patches" folder ?
pretty much yeah - just make sure that you have one patch at a time. copy one, load game, get what you need. save, quit, delete the patch and place the other. keep doin until you decide to place an official patch inside that folder. Conclusion: placing multiple patches inside might cause an very unstable thing to the game itself. and either it will boot and erroir you till no time or youll corrupt your game and save as well.

Reactions: Allisee

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Honestly this is the biggest issue in the game for me right now, it really puts me off having the animalese dub over the sex scenes, so I took it upon myself to make a little workaround for that on the last patch. Figured I'd share it.

I took the old sex sounds from an earlier version and pasted them over the new voice files. Should work with any version that has the animalese dubs (Tested with many 20.11s and the latest 20.12 + patch1)

Overwrite the files in Audio/SE with the files inside this rar and you should be good to go. I did a pretty lazy job on this, so it doesn't match 100% which princesses/races used which sound back then, and there's a little side-effect where princesses will moan when attacking in the overworld instead of using that little hi-yah sound (only princesses do this, progenies work fine), but it didn't bother me enough to go out of my way to address that.

Pixeldrain
So is there something wrong with that pixel drain? I'm getting no downloads from it and it thinks that I'm actually downloading from it.

Saw in the details that someone else had trouble trying to download it as well on the 24th of this month, it was downloaded 7 times and only viewed twice on that day.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Sorry I'm new here, how to use this exactly ? do I just put it in "patches" folder ?
Yes, just place them in the patches folder, The Fun patch and 1 of the 2 Cheat patchers are usable together without any conflicts since they overwrite different things, But as VexensCore said multiple patches inside that conflict might mess up your game and even corrupt your save.

Reactions: Allisee

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.12R
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kijimolo

Sep 12, 2022
It’s not funny at all to look at 680x260 with a 2k monitor. how to fix screen resolution to at least 1980p?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Anyone have a walkthrough or strategy guide on how to properly start out the absolute most perfect first playthrough that's humanly possible?

This guide is pretty good, maybe even the best. But is their something more compressed?

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
anyone have an older game version with all the graphic assets still in it? im trying to get holstaur princess sprites but the current game version only has up to dessert princess in the files.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Not sure where to report it but there's a really annoying bug when you play the beach minigame where you sometimes lose a large amount of swirlies instead of gaining swirlies when you search a spot for the dubloon. Seems to be reapplying the entry fee but you can lose a serious amount of swirlies if you're grinding that minigame without paying attention.

NEzzA

Mar 21, 2020
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
View attachment 3196651
Patreon:
download: MEGA , , Gdrive
+
+

+
+
GALLERY / gallery - expires in January
+

previous version

Nionatu
masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MODdownload
how do i use the cheats? i havent played these new releases and there isnt a cheat menu like before

king27

Aug 9, 2018
I'm a little confused about installing the game. The game already comes with patch 1. But what are patches 1 and 2 for, besides the extras? Is it necessary to install patch 2 and the extras?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So, just for my sanity, is this one of those games that is forever intended to be updated (not in a malicious, forever in beta sense, just long tail development sense), or is it building towards being "Done"?
I played a build shortly after Wyvern princess was added, and wanted to hold off on playing more till it was done, but it feels like it may never be "finished". Should I just bite the bullet and play now, or if I held off for another... however many years, would I get a more complete experience?
It's one of the more updated milking games.
To be honest, the game will most likely never be "finished" as the dev would rather add 'paid' DLC characters, feature creep in systems most won't care about, add in weapons (in a game where combat doesn't really matter most of the time), add in skills (which adds nothing to content), add in rare items and be cryptic on how to get said items (because lol, yes I'm serious) instead of adding in real content that moves the game forward.

The fact that it took MULTIPLE YEARS for them to finally finish a few of the main princesses' stories who's been in the game since nearly the start, that it took MULTIPLE YEARS to add in H content for some main princesses who's been in the game since nearly the start and it took well over a year to barely implement a new main princess who was introduced nearly 2 years ago should give you a good measure of how committed they are to making a finished product.

They are, I'll repeat to be fair, the most updated of the milking in-development games around. They are constantly releasing bug fixes and are trying to get the game to run as smoothly as possible.
Wait for the game? Yes. If they ever finish it, it can easily be one of the best western based H games around.
Support the game? No, absolutely not. Do not support this dev in any way unless it's to buy the finished product. The amount of money they have made off their more loyal supporters could easily buy you a high-end PC and several top ranked, fully priced games off of steam.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes