• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
May 29, 2017
Следите за большую работу башня!
Pal, it's sounds retarded

If you want translate "Keep up the good work on the tower!"
It will be like this "Продолжайте работать в том же духе над башней!"

Jester141

May 8, 2017

Sorry I was telling "Towerfag" the dev to keep up the good work.
Or I was trying to anyway I apologize if I made a mistake in that translation.

Last edited:

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Следите за большую работу башня!

I'm not russian, but I appreciate it nonetheless!
Have fun with it and consider becoming a Patron if you have spare coin. Can't pay all the guys with peanuts, unfortunately.

Reactions: Dnds and Jester141

Jester141

May 8, 2017
The Mega link Dante provided should already have the patch... If not just drop it in the patches folder.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Welp, I just got a surprise visit from the Lolocopter: if GhostP and CatP are at war at the same time DesertP and SkeletonP are, whoever takes over the defeated castle of another princess is random. MothP was already down, but when GhostP kicked out CatP's soldiers...it went to DesertP.

Now nobody in the South is fighting, even though they're "at war." I'm going to see if CatP gets the Desert Reign if SkeletonP wins, or something equally silly.

Edit: Now the Moths are somehow back from the dead and fighting the Goblins, who are also dead, for the Moth Castle because GhostP took down the Goblin Reign. This is weird as balls, but functionally just means that CatP can't be beaten.

Last edited:

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
@Towerfag It seems I've run into a bug of some sort where I can't rest at night time, the game just freezes up and nothing happens. Not sure what caused it tho, pretty sure it happened after going into the forest of moth princess. Just giving you some feedback :p

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to fix the rest bug where I can pass to morning with campfire or any kingdom, the screen just freezes up and won't let me do anything. I really don't feel like starting over after playing for 3 hours xD

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes