PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Has anyone ever had it so that their progeny had 5 points to use in level up the moment they were born instead of the usual 2 that I've seen and a couple of points already invested into all four categories?

Either a bug or a rare thing that gives you prodigy progeny.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Err, I fucked up the mermaid trail methinks. I dropped into the water not knowing what I'm doing and got teleported back to the hamerhead port. It seems the ship is now stuck on mermaid trail. Any way to "free" it?

Apr 9, 2018
Great, you can't use the RPG Maker save editor to change variables and add items, with these newest updates. I was able to use the raw data from older saves to transfer all my items over, but I doubt variables will work, some stuff is probably different.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Great, you can't use the RPG Maker save editor to change variables and add items, with these newest updates. I was able to use the raw data from older saves to transfer all my items over, but I doubt variables will work, some stuff is probably different.
Save Location Matters... Around version v0.16.12 Towerfag moved it from the Root Directory of the Game to a Folder called "Saves". For those migrating from before v0.16.12 just put your Save Files in the "Saves" Folder. For those having trouble editing saves in that folder just try taking the Save File from the "Saves" folder and place it in the Main Game Folder where it used to be, use the editor to make the changes you want, then put the altered Save File back in the "Saves" folder.

Also Towerfag didn't bother adding code to see if this "Saves" Folder exist so if you are unable to save then check if you have this Folder.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Okay I need help. I want to try your save files and I just got into this game. Unfortunately I've never played any RPGMaker Games before and I can't figure out why your save files, or any save files, won't work on my game. They'll go in easy-peasy but when I boot the game up and hit "Continue" it's nowhere on the list.
Hi there! That's strange. I'm not exactly sure how that works either. I can port my saves from the previous version of the game to the next one too so that doesn't make sense for me. It could be a Temp folder thing but that also wouldn't really explain why my saves aren't usable.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Hi there! That's strange. I'm not exactly sure how that works either. I can port my saves from the previous version of the game to the next one too so that doesn't make sense for me. It could be a Temp folder thing but that also wouldn't really explain why my saves aren't usable.
Try changing the save numbers, so from 11 or 12 to 1 or 2. I've noticed that save 1 and 2 wont work if I port over my older saves (after I renamed them). And try to create at least 1 personal save. This may help too if you hadn't had your own saves yet.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
My kingdom for a god damn dog person to talk to.

Took the quest to talk to basically every race in the game, level 5 I believe. Easy enough I thought. Should be quick I thought. It's been 3 in game weeks and I still haven't found a dog person to talk to. And no, neither dog princess nor the grey watcher dog person that references shovel knight seem to count to that. One usually spawns in the tavern frequently but apparently not while you're on this quest. Good thing I saved before taking on dog princess.

Also that ship with the black sails you usually see on the ocean has been sailing through the kingdom here occasionally. Yeah, who needs water, am I right?

Jun 18, 2019
Not entirely sure what I did but for my entire play through I have been unable to earn xp for any character. I can still rank up my Knight's Inc. rank but no character in my party seems to get xp from any source. I don't know if I'm stupid and missing a basic mechanic of the game or if it's bugged.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Not entirely sure what I did but for my entire play through I have been unable to earn xp for any character. I can still rank up my Knight's Inc. rank but no character in my party seems to get xp from any source. I don't know if I'm stupid and missing a basic mechanic of the game or if it's bugged.
Evidently you have skipped the intro/tutorial. You gain experience by burning money at a fire. Thats all there is to it.

Jun 18, 2019
Evidently you have skipped the intro/tutorial. You gain experience by burning money at a fire. Thats all there is to it.
Ah that'd be why. Last time I tried to burn money at the fire it just went back to the main menu, so I didn't bother trying it since. I'll just hope that's not a consistent thing I suppose.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Hrm, does somebody here know which switch/variable is responsible for the ship ferrying between shark harbour and mermaid tail to be currently in the harbour? Also, what is that "human orc rape scene" switch for? It's ticked but I never saw something like that?

Edit: Alright, found it. If anyone else is looking for it: it's the switches 3541 and 3542.

Got another question though: Because I was unsure if I skipped something I left the Moth Princess as is without helping her (fourth conversation) and now I always drop in her room instead of the regular entrance map. Did I goof or is it random?

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Heyo, does anyone know if there is a cheatcode for max kingdom lewdness fpr individual reigns?

I mean I fuck the human princess for days now at nights but nothing really changes.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
As far as I know, there a scenes between the princesses at the campsite. Does a list of with all of them exist somewhere?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes