Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Dont suppose there is a way to choose who the travelling npc's are? When you start it seems you can only pick the number of them?

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
Please Up Patch2
New Patch, to install copy/cut and paste it to "Patches" folder, then again it's not my MEGA link, but if it goes down tell me and I reupload, took me some time get the patch.

And the patchnotes.

Fixes:

- Dragon Princess II Warm Ore freeze (!)
- Game crashing on Knight's death
- Money showing wrongly when exceeding the 99999 limit
- Lily's Pad crashing if you have less than 4 Party Members and no insect/moth in team
- Larva-to-Moth transformation crashing if you have less than 4 Party Members and no larva in team
- Dog Princess gets now triggered after random sex encounter (including the ones with Frog, Mimic, Fairy, Cat and Lamia). -
- There will be differences in the speech she gives but only with the next release.
- Wendigo's remains in the Rock Tunnel are now passable
- You cannot go back to the Fortress by jumping through the debris with Kobold Princes during the intrro anymore
- The lanterns in Desert Princess town won't change shape instead of flickering anymore

Andy Tran

Nov 23, 2016
can someone tell me which routes have finished (ending) so i can focus on it since i finished DragonP I (thank to cheat-code), and rebuid KobolP reign but stuck after acquire the blacksmith

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
will my 12.6 saves work in 13.2 and if not how do i get them to work ?

Andy Tran

Nov 23, 2016
I'm not asking anyone of you to show me the FULL walkthough , i see every pages and use search bar, i just need to know which routes have finished, because i don't want to follow an unfinish storyline that's all, and Luker if you don't like it then fine , but don't reply with such an arrogant attitude.

Reactions: Marcus Minion

Marcus Minion

Sep 11, 2017
I'm not asking anyone of you to show me the FULL walkthough , i see every pages and use search bar, i just need to know which routes have finished, because i don't want to follow an unfinish storyline that's all, and Luker if you don't like it then fine , but don't reply with such an arrogant attitude.
from changelogs:

Dog Princess (Good and Bad ending)
Dragon Princess I (questline ending)
Kobold Princess (Bad ending)

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
Ack, was wanting to try this one out, but apparently, the Mega link is dead.
I reuploaded a while back, read past page.

Now here are the links again, because it seems they got buried and some people don't read old pages....

V0.13.2:

Patch:

To see the changelog and know how to patch look it up here, that would teach you a lesson about the importance of reading older posts.

Reactions: brynhildr

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
someone tells me how to get the animations of goblin and kobold NPCs????
What did I just said? Please refrain from asking without looking if your question has been already asked and solved before first, it is annoying to see the same question a million times.

Sure's not a welcomed sight here and anywhere else in this forum.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes