trilosis

May 23, 2017
^This is what I meant
Also how do you get GolemP pregnant using short special?
Every once in a while when you visit GolemP throne, you'll get some sort of prompt from the knight saying that she's sleeping/offline, from there you can either wake her up or "assault" her, which lets you do the deed with her (this also happens to SkeletonP in a similar manner). As for the shorty special, just consume it like a regular item from the menu and you can impregnate her until midnight on the day it was consumed.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Towerfag
The latest beta seems to have fixed eternal black screens and freezing that I've had in the previous two betas that I addressed in previous pages. Thanks for that!

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Is there a way to edit my save to a previous day ro to save the spider in the cave? The only reason she died was because I cant tell hiw many days have passed when doing FinheadP quests without saving or going to the tavern! Really wish there was at least a calendar to tell you what day it was

Jay_Ceyy_

Jun 21, 2021
Okay, I saw a tiny continuity error in the dialogue of the last update. I thought that it was too silly and also significamtto leave go unsung.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Hey!
The Clock is an item you get from the mice, the Calendar is on the Tavern's counter.
Can there at least be a warning or a countdown in the quest tab to keep track how many days till you have to feed komachi? It kinda sucks that she dies because I forgot how many days pass before I have to feed her (didn't have the lump on a stick and was busy with Finhead Princess). Or at least a cheat code to go back in time at the cost of progress (it'd be worth it)

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Can there at least be a warning or a countdown in the quest tab to keep track how many days till you have to feed komachi? It kinda sucks that she dies because I forgot how many days pass before I have to feed her (didn't have the lump on a stick and was busy with Finhead Princess). Or at least a cheat code to go back in time at the cost of progress (it'd be worth it)
Komachi has 20 days until she starves when you start a new game, try to feed her every day or two until you can give her the same item that InsectP likes (I think it was Royal Nectar). If you can remember that, well then you're golden, no need for a reminder.
If you use masterdragonson unofficial cheat codes, there is a code to bring komachi back to life.

In regards to editing, uncheck variables "3054" to bring her back from starvation and "3774" to bring her back from death and check variable "3875" to make her sated for good.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Okay, I saw a tiny continuity error in the dialogue of the last update. I thought that it was too silly and also significamtto leave go unsung.
Nothing wrong there.

The birds, as a Reign, are vassals to the Dragon Queen: they can't conquer other Reigns and their military acts in the Queen's interests.
Any single bird citizen is free to leave the Birdcage, but most choose to remain in there since that's (likely) where they are born, kept fed, and safe. Those are what keep birds in there, not bars.
That's enough for the random dragons to look down on the ones who chose safety over freedom. It's easy for them since they don't have to choose.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Komachi has 20 days until she starves when you start a new game, try to feed her every day or two until you can give her the same item that InsectP likes (I think it was Royal Nectar). If you can remember that, well then you're golden, no need for a reminder.
If you use masterdragonson unofficial cheat codes, there is a code to bring komachi back to life.

In regards to editing, uncheck variables "3054" to bring her back from starvation and "3774" to bring her back from death and check variable "3875" to make her sated for good.
How do you uncheck variables? The save editor in your previous had the "change variables " option greyed out. Or was there a step I missed?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
How do you uncheck variables? The save editor in your previous had the "change variables " option greyed out. Or was there a step I missed?
You have to take the save file out of the save folder and put it in the root game folder and the switches/variables shouldn't be greyed out, once you're done editing your save, put it back in the save folder.
I may have forgotten to add that bit of info.

Reactions: KinkyFoxXX

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Nothing wrong there.

The birds, as a Reign, are vassals to the Dragon Queen: they can't conquer other Reigns and their military acts in the Queen's interests.
Any single bird citizen is free to leave the Birdcage, but most choose to remain in there since that's (likely) where they are born, kept fed, and safe. Those are what keep birds in there, not bars.
That's enough for the random dragons to look down on the ones who chose safety over freedom. It's easy for them since they don't have to choose.
Which animation gets GolemP pregnant? There's no vaginal penetration animation. I've already tried using the shortie special. (Am I not supposed to do "Assault Her"?

kinseryu

Aug 6, 2020
Phew, I just finished a bit of control remapping. If anyone is interested in this little script feel free to use it. The reason I had problems with this game using a controller is because of the SHIFT and CTRL keys, unlike other keys they need a bit of a trick to use in-game.

I used AHK (Auto Hot Key), so to run these scripts you need that installed first.
The controller I used was a PS2, so if you need to use an Xbox or want to change the buttons you would need to scans the button first, or if you already know which numbers you can freely change the script as you like. (Spoiler 2 have this scan script)

In my script, I used Joy4,5,6,7 and Joy8. Which are Square, L2, R2, L1 and R1 respectively. I didn't want to use X, Circle or Triangle because they were already in use inside the game for Accept/Cancel and Sprint.

This is the script for the remapping.

And this is the script for scanning the buttons. You just run it and a little message box will appear where the mouse is.
Then you just need to press a button in your controller and the message box will show you the number of Joy# you want.

I got both scripts from AHK. I just tweaked the first script a bit, originally it was for the stick axis.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Were the oral and Doggystyle animations for Golem Princess removed? I see the pictures in her diary but not in the scene selection.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Were the oral and Doggystyle animations for Golem Princess removed? I see the pictures in her diary but not in the scene selection.
There was never an oral animation. I believe the picture shown on her diary is a placeholder image from another animation or a scrapped animation that was taken out after the artstyle switch... I think. The doggystyle animation is from using the cardial bell on GolemP while having sex in the campsite.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes