Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to access the old granary for the second half of the Harvest princess quest? I'm really hoping it's not the building that's hosting the Halloween event as that would make the quest even more frustrating than it already was.
Thats not the buildiing. The granary should be towards the top of the fields and should have a windmill on it. If you need steps for how to get into it you can follow this page here

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Thats not the buildiing. The granary should be towards the top of the fields and should have a windmill on it. If you need steps for how to get into it you can follow this page here
I really appreciate it, I just started playing this game for the first time and have been looking all over this thread for a wiki with a "working" walkthrough for these vague quests.

Sep 22, 2017
I really appreciate it, I just started playing this game for the first time and have been looking all over this thread for a wiki with a "working" walkthrough for these vague quests.
No problem. I should note that I don't think that wiki is the most up to date. Of the wikis I know of, I believe this is.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
No problem. I should note that I don't think that wiki is the most up to date. Of the wikis I know of, I believe this is.
Screenshot (109).png , guess I'm still stuck. For whatever reason the event or whatever is supposed to happen when I enter the building isn't working. This is the right place right?

Sep 22, 2017
Yes, I have pumpkin helmet. according to wiki that is third conversation with HarvestP
I just realised that I had gotten things mixed up with an earlier part of the quest. The granary is the same place as where the halloween event is held and you have to wait tell after the event is over to continue the quest. Thats is completely my bad. I'm sorry.

I thought getting into the windmill was after the third conversation and not the first and that the windmill was the granary. Again i'm sorry.

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Yea I thought so, do you know if the event spans this entire version or is it timed because it's been there since I started the game hours ago. clearly I got some really bad luck with the timing of when I decided to start this game.

Sep 22, 2017
Yea I thought so, do you know if the event spans this entire version or is it timed because it's been there since I started the game hours ago. clearly I got some really bad luck with the timing of when I decided to start this game.
If it works like the others it will be there until November 2nd real time, after that it will only occur during in-game autumn, which is called Bitterleaf. You can check what season it is by checking the calendar in the Tavern.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Are the side princesses ever intended to get their own journels and camp content? Are progeny gunna get their own camp content.
No,they probably won't get journals or camp content (Some have small quests though). Just consider them progenies with a little bit of polish and lore. I can't see progenies getting their own camp content in terms of meaningful dialogue.

Last edited:

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Hello, i wanted to know if there's a way to have both harvest princess and scarecrow princess, and if there is, how? thx

samu88

Feb 16, 2019
how i get to princess dragon III, I go to the stair to go see her and is dont work do i have to play on the beta?

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
ive tried to save multiple times, nothing happens, im not sure where to place the save folder, but either way i cant do it. Any assistance so i can stop starting over and over and over.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
and where should the folder be?????
I swear a little debug code would likely fix this...

1) Do you have the game in a protected space? If so move it somewhere else.
Like "C:\Games\Princess & Conquest v0.17.17"
I doubt you would actually extracted this to "Program Files" but just making sure it's in a place where it can read/write data

2) In the Main Game Directory with the exe is there a "Saves" folder? The game really should have some idiot logic to see if this folder exist and if not create it but I think that was too hard. In case it isn't there then go ahead an make a new folder called "Saves"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: trilosis

trilosis

May 23, 2017
and where should the folder be?????
In the root (base) game folder, where you see the game's .exe as well as the audio, system, graphics, patches and system folder, among other small files.

edit: forum didn't load recent replies, so I didn't see this question answered until I answered it. oops.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes