Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Happily_Hitsuji are your three patches still works with 0.16.9

and i have another question for you do you want to come in the conversation with me and masterdragonson i cant invite you for some reason so i ask you here maybee its some option in your profile

Last edited:

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Also found a possible bug: when a new offspring is born but your party is full do not click X to cancel out of the "Replace party member" menu. I did that and now it says he's/she's with me but when I clear out the party they aren't listed to deposit into the daycare. Can anyone else confirm this other than in my game?

Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018
For anyone having trouble obtaining Amelie switch 1835 must be true which turns to false after turning in the Paladin quest. After turning the switch to true while she was in the tavern with me I was able to get the scene.
So, I've tried this, but it hasn't been working.

Slablig

Formerly 'Gilbals'
Jan 25, 2018
Autosave loads to a black screen, close game and try to open it, get this. Game refuses to start now.

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
So, I've tried this, but it hasn't been working.
This has worked for multiple people on the disc and I've gotten one confirmation on here, chances are you (or the game) fked something up. Don't forget you have to load after you edit the save too if it's something that silly. There are other Amelie checkboxes around that area you may want to uncheck if they are checked and you have already done the paladin quest. It is also worth noting that I have the patch installed Towerfag has released.

EDIT: Also make sure her affinity is high enough, idk how high is enough but it shouldn't be too ludicrously high

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So how do you enter a Princess' Route? Do you just have them conquer all the kingdoms in the area, complete their affection conversations in the throne room or take them with you?
Also is the Dog Princess yandere content still in and if so is it avoidable or is best to just leave her in her tower?

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So how do you enter a Princess' Route? Do you just have them conquer all the kingdoms in the area, complete their affection conversations in the throne room or take them with you?
Also is the Dog Princess yandere content still in and if so is it avoidable or is best to just leave her in her tower?

Though apparently there where plans to allow you to retrain her.
Not sure what came of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: AxelMasters

Happily_Hitsuji

Dec 24, 2017
Happily_Hitsuji are your three patches still works with 0.16.9

and i have another question for you do you want to come in the conversation with me and masterdragonson i cant invite you for some reason so i ask you here maybee its some option in your profile
Haven't tested 'em yet, planning on getting to that in the next couple of days. Delayed NG+ will almost certainly need a few tweaks since skeleton princess' route is complete now.

Updated my privacy settings, happy to talk ^-^

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So, can someone help with the WypernP questline?
I have followed the wiki but it is incomplete.
I am currently at "Your Target is related to the Kingdom Above. Find a way to reach the skies to search for clues."
I have gotten the disguise and the spire key but now I'm stuck.

Solo0

May 12, 2019
So, can someone help with the WypernP questline?
I have followed the wiki but it is incomplete.
I am currently at "Your Target is related to the Kingdom Above. Find a way to reach the skies to search for clues."
I have gotten the disguise and the spire key but now I'm stuck.
All that I could do is climb up the center candlestick after I entered the Pantheon. I don't think that WyvernP's quest-line has been completed yet? I was under the impression that we could not be locked into a princess's route that was still unfinished. Is this not the case for WyvernP?

AgentHappy47

Nov 28, 2017
Can anyone help me with The Ghost Princess route plz, i both ask her to join my party and rescue her from a seige but then she suddenly can talk and now i cannot continue the questline....

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Towerfag
v0.16.9
Logic Error in Quest 70: Export Order
Objective: Intervene in a war between two Princesses by solving a siege, without recruting the sieged Princess!

Common Events 775-787 (Excluding 785)

If
Code:
@t != 1
Do Nothing Else Complete Objective

Take Her sets @t to 1

1 != 1 False Then Complete Objective?

So to Complete Quest 70 Export Order you have to Recruit the Sieged Princess... Why you lie to me Dusk Princess?

Perhaps this was meant to be
Code:
@t != 0
since that is the case of every other choice

v0.16.9
Quest 70 Export Order Fix, Solving a Siege without recruiting the Sieged Princess
Patches/Patch1560975339.rvdata2

Last edited:

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
All that I could do is climb up the center candlestick after I entered the Pantheon. I don't think that WyvernP's quest-line has been completed yet? I was under the impression that we could not be locked into a princess's route that was still unfinished. Is this not the case for WyvernP?
You can be. The game is very much an evolving WIP.
So, it's just not done then?
I kinda expected that to be reflected in the quest text...

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes