Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Is the malt quest just unfixable? I've done everything from starting a new game with/without intro, taking quests in different orders, visiting kingdom before and after taking quest, ect. and I still never have gotten the malt to spawn. Searching doesn't seem to find any answers either.

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
can some1 tell me how to progress with talking with any princess they just say they will be time to talk later

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
in the mission to go to the castle of princess kobold, to extract the crystal. I need tools or just keep attacking the crystal? And where i get this tools? (mission lvl 1 i think)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
in the mission to go to the castle of princess kobold, to extract the crystal. I need tools or just keep attacking the crystal? And where i get this tools? (mission lvl 1 i think)
Find yourself a Mace or Steal Kobold Princess' claw weapons when she is in your party
Random drops sometimes gives good weapons, Merchant Princess sells them but she isn't reliable... Really wish you could breed Merchant Princess till you could find one of her daughters running shops in every town!

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Breaking any rocks or crystals requires any kind of blunt weapon. Like a mace or a pickaxe.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Where do they sell Honey Syrup?

Edit: Nevermind. Found some very soon after.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes