applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Playing for a good while and finally found a scene that wasn't just a pixelart animation (had actual text attached to it!) and I can't read it.
This is the Cat Princess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys, where can I find a "slave trade" or something, in my game I fight between princess skeleton and human princess, then human princess wins and I go to the castle of the skeleton princess, which had a fight with a boss, and then I had some options for princess skeleton, then another day I go to the castle and she was sold as a slave... so i can have her or something like that? because when i press "S" in world map, her stats is cuted.
(sorry for the english lol)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, where can I find a "slave trade" or something, in my game I fight between princess skeleton and human princess, then human princess wins and I go to the castle of the skeleton princess, which had a fight with a boss, and then I had some options for princess skeleton, then another day I go to the castle and she was sold as a slave... so i can have her or something like that? because when i press "S" in world map, her stats is cuted.
(sorry for the english lol)
is home to the Slave Market. You'll have to do a Quest for Goblin Princess to gain a Slaver Pass. Good luck and happy bidding

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I get this quest at the Knight. INC? (i think this is the name of the guild LOL)
Nope, just get an audience with Goblin Princess and show an interest in the market. She will send you out with a package to "Prove Yourself" by selling some ill gotten wares to an unsuspecting Merchant in Human Princess Town.

Arglebargle2

Mar 20, 2019
I've been trying out the cheats, but every time I enter in one correctly my game freezes entirely. Is this a known issue and if so is there a fix?

JustAnAnon

Aug 13, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but how in the hell do you win the first fight against the red dragoness boss thing? Her healthbar doesn't even move and I die in 3 hits, despite being level 3. I can't see any other option than to fight bats and that weird blue snake thing. This seems utterly impossible

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but how in the hell do you win the first fight against the red dragoness boss thing? Her healthbar doesn't even move and I die in 3 hits, despite being level 3. I can't see any other option than to fight bats and that weird blue snake thing. This seems utterly impossible
Are u using Ctrl? ( the shield ) if yes, it inst forever, u need to wait a bit to recover after use multiple times. My first time i had some problems too, but is just... attack attack attack like crazy LOL (and use the shield, just learn the time of fireballs)

sorry for the bad english

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Hey everyone. I'm having a lot of problems running this game for some reason. I've played tons of rpgmaker games and never had any issues, but the controls for this game are just really borked.

I can't use the X key to cancel stuff or easily enter into the menu. I can't allocate my points because it just keeps giving me the options of either leaving or cancelling, if I alt tab to the game it registers as me pressing what would normally be the X key.

The game, as is, is unplayable for me, can't even get through the very first bloody mines.

The game looks like a lot of fun though, so can anyone here help? Am I just retarded and is the solution something super obvious?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Hey everyone. I'm having a lot of problems running this game for some reason. I've played tons of rpgmaker games and never had any issues, but the controls for this game are just really borked.

I can't use the X key to cancel stuff or easily enter into the menu. I can't allocate my points because it just keeps giving me the options of either leaving or cancelling, if I alt tab to the game it registers as me pressing what would normally be the X key.

The game, as is, is unplayable for me, can't even get through the very first bloody mines.

The game looks like a lot of fun though, so can anyone here help? Am I just retarded and is the solution something super obvious?
are you playing with keyboard or controller? the leveling system thats normal when you press leaving it should level it up :D
when you are using keyboard you should unplug your controller because that blocks some inputs. when you are playing with controller in the inventar should be an item where you can set your controlls for the controller use it.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
are you playing with keyboard or controller? the leveling system thats normal when you press leaving it should level it up :D
when you are using keyboard you should unplug your controller because that blocks some inputs. when you are playing with controller in the inventar should be an item where you can set your controlls for the controller use it.
I don't even OWN a controller, so yes, keyboard+mouse all the way.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
my problem of speaking "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"
procura no google, tu vai ter que baixar um instalador la do RPGVXAce RTP, é tipo como se tu fosse criar os jogos com esse troço, ai quando tu instala ele, ele vai disponibilizar umas coisas pra rodar os jogos em RPGVXAce RTP.

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
the quest for the lust demon seems to be bugged, no matter how much you discover the demon or not the guard stays, as dead weight without reacting when I finish guiding it to the place, which gives me an instant failure instead of finishing the quest

zurdya

Apr 28, 2017
Controls don't work anymore in my "real" save. Save from day 1 still does. Any idea of what is happening ?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes