Happily_Hitsuji

Dec 24, 2017
Towerfag I'm pretty sure there's another problem with the patch system - only one patch that modifies maps can be loaded at once. If there are two, the changes to maps made by the first will be lost. Starting at line 291 of the patch script:

Code:
# Maps
$data_mapinfos = map_data[:map_info] if map_data[:map_info]
map_data.delete(:map_info)
$data_maps_patch = map_data
This is run for each patch that is loaded, with $data_maps_patch being reassigned and its old value lost each time. The fix is to iterate through map_data and add all the maps in the currently loading patch to the existing array of maps, like so:

Code:
# Maps
$data_mapinfos = map_data[:map_info] if map_data[:map_info]
map_data.delete(:map_info)
map_data.each { |key, value|
    next if value.nil?
    $data_maps_patch[key] = value
}
This doesn't affect the rest of the game at all but it'd be a nice touch to have changed, to allow for multiple community patches/fixes at once without needing a monolithic patch that breaks with each update and conflicts with everything else.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Happily_Hitsuji

Dec 24, 2017
In the meantime, here's my patches updated to 0.16.9 all bundled into one patch file so they actually work. Should be compatible with some but not all of masterdragonson's patches because of the above issue. Notably the withered cornucopia fix I know will not work, but anything else that modifies map data will simply be overwritten.

Changes:
Gives a prompt to give panties to trevor and lina or talk to them normally
Progeny can be sexed the same way slaves can
Added shortcuts going to and from clock town once the knight has access to the cart.
Removed 2 minute wait for desert princess' dance. Just talk to the person outside the dance hall.
The merchant from the desert princess' festival can be met in the oasis if you didn't buy the item from him. Does not work if the festival has already been completed before this patch is used.
The knocker in the wolfs cave can show up without needing to go through the battlefuck demo
Cow races are twice as fast. Still completely random though so just savescum like always
Added an option to delay going to NG+, and added a crystal to the tavern that can be used to go to NG+ at any time after completing any princess' route. Not canon-friendly for Dog or Skeleton princesses
Added new dialogue after insect princess' 6 affinity event, allowing the insect reign to surface without the human reign falling and giving access to a new passage from the north world map to the underground.

I have also removed my changes to the panic button system in favor of masterdragonson's more complete fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So, it's just not done then?
I kinda expected that to be reflected in the quest text...
Yep there are a few that do entrapment... Wyvern Princess Quest 62: On The Wings Of Revenge; Only these Maps currently show information for Script: complete_objective(62,
Map 53 "Sky Lift Bottom", Map 265 "Mouse Clocktown", and Map 357 "Guardian's Quarters"

Went through the and didn't see any reference to Wyvern Princess as of v0.16.9

Last edited:

Solo0

May 12, 2019
You can be. The game is very much an evolving WIP.
Thank you for the correction. With this game's version numbering scheme there may be 800+ revisions released before v 1.0.0. I'll just have to strap myself in and enjoy all of the stormy weather ahead. All the while hoping for equable weather and reveling when there are much calmer seas about.

So, it's just not done then?
I kinda expected that to be reflected in the quest text...
This. How can this be implemented? It would be nice to be notified that a route was unfinished before being shown the "locked into this princess's route" notification. Maybe this would help avoid unknowingly being locked into an unfinished princess's route that may ruin your current NG+ playthrough collection. Maybe additional save slots would also help to keep this issue from occurring? Progress is only granted to those that save then repeat said action often.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Patch2 for v0.16.9 is out! Kill all
️
Bugs! Out already on and , the upload on keeps failing but I'll try again shortly.
Quoted from Twitter

Last edited:

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018

Patch2 for v0.16.9 is out! Kill all
️
Bugs! Out already on and , the upload on keeps failing but I'll try again shortly.
Quoted from Twitter
am i dumb i cant find any download there maybee its because i dont have twitter would anyone be so kind and upload it here or with Mega for me thank you

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Patch2 for v0.16.9

Patch1
  • NG+ not clearing Pregnancy statuses
  • Hammerhead Port lighthouse door leading to the Frozen Stick one instead
  • Mermaid Fin tile passability issues
  • Golden Stump passability issues
  • Opening diaries leading to autosaves
  • Crashes when trying to fly as soon as the world map loads
  • Komachi's passability issues
  • Crusader dial crash
  • Various events running when not needed after loading saves/changing maps

Patch2
  • All of the above
  • Sex mismatch during Progeny release message
  • Possible crashes caused by insect NPCs during the first insects' NSFW scene
  • Golem assist quest requiring 2 Aleph Stones to complete
  • Needing to leave the pause menu to have costumes applied to the actors (and shown correctly in the Level Up menu)
  • Pious Sash removal reverting negative affinities to 0
  • Crashes when switching to skeletonP out of combat

Reactions: lollo922

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Since Happily_Hitsuji found a that effects my Komachi Resurrection Patch along with a couple others I thought why not just make that one a Cheat instead. The other ones aren't so fortunate to be easily sliced up...

New Unofficial Cheat 566737 = Komachi Resurrection
Why this number? It was available and is the Phone Digits of KomRes

Unlike Patch v0.16.9 Rocky Slope 312 Komachi Resurrection Patch1560698332.rvdata2 this doesn't check if she is actually dead first, just turns off all the Switches that say she is, Resets her Timer so you have 7 days after activating the cheat to give her food, turns off Sated just for spite, checks if Quest 54 A Bug's Death has Failed and if so resets it (Doesn't inform the player but you can just check your Quest Log if you want), Turns Off Map 312 Event 3 Self Switch A (A check if you went to her cave and found her dead), and for the lols gives you 3 Bottled Butterflies so you can actually go feed her.

v0.16.9
Common Event 511 *Cheats*
Patches/Patch1561073977.rvdata2

Supersedes Patch1560698095.rvdata2

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So, I'm kinda confused about this avalanche of patches here.
Can I just use all of them? Or will that break stuff? Kinda sounds like it but...

Happily_Hitsuji

Dec 24, 2017
So, I'm kinda confused about this avalanche of patches here.
Can I just use all of them? Or will that break stuff? Kinda sounds like it but...
Unfortunately unless the patch system bug gets fixed in the main game you're limited to only one patch at a time that affects the map files, including the official one Tower released. This makes most of what I've done pretty inaccessible, but masterdragonson's script changes, unofficial cheats, and some bugfixes should all work fine.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Unfortunately unless the patch system bug gets fixed in the main game you're limited to only one patch at a time that affects the map files, including the official one Tower released. This makes most of what I've done pretty inaccessible, but masterdragonson's script changes, unofficial cheats, and some bugfixes should all work fine.
So nothing breaks but some things might not work, got it.

On another note, what do I do with the Dragon Egg from the Desert Festival?
How do I hatch it? Will it hatch if I bring it to the tavern or do I have to keep it in my party?

Edit: It hatched now... in the middle of another dialogue... that was weird. I'm still not entirely sure about the exact mechanics.

Last edited:

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
So nothing breaks but some things might not work, got it.

On another note, what do I do with the Dragon Egg from the Desert Festival?
How do I hatch it? Will it hatch if I bring it to the tavern or do I have to keep it in my party?

Edit: It hatched now... in the middle of another dialogue... that was weird. I'm still not entirely sure about the exact mechanics.
in order to hatch eggs you need to have it in your party you could just run in circles after a certain amount of time the egg hatches make sure it doesnt hatch in important dialoges or when you just wake up from camp because that freezes the game :D

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So, next question :p
I've used the "get all dowries" code and saw that there is one called the Mysterious Box that lets you carry over items between playthroughs. How do I get that thing legitimately?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So, next question :p
I've used the "get all dowries" code and saw that there is one called the Mysterious Box that lets you carry over items between playthroughs. How do I get that thing legitimately?
or as the Gremlin Tomb Robber says da "Huge Treasure Dungeon"

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
When I select the option "sex time" or something, they go to a door (in the guild you take the missions) and then they come back ... like, was not it to have a scene or are they still going to put it?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes