masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Found a small bug in Common Event 143 Sperm Gain
For Weblings or Spiderlings it gives you Bat Sperm
If you're on the Quest it will flag the objective complete if you were going after Spider Sperm so I'm not sure if it really matters or if this is just a minor detail

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
tried to use a cheat code (the animations one) but the game freezes when i do so
What version are you using? I haven't tried the v0.16.5 Public Release but it's lower than v0.16.7 so it probably still has the Cheat Bug... Well if that is the case perhaps update to v0.16.9 or download the Cheat Patch, link is on the First Page

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
v0.16.9 Game won't run. :(

"incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
format version 4.8 required; 82.97 given"

ThatAnonymaus

Jun 25, 2019
This game urgently needs a walkthrough. As it is, I feel like it's all over the place.
For example, Komachi, the spiderlady in the cave, she just asks for 3 butterflies every day, and every day, she rewards me with a costume for the princesses. There is no hint of progression with her, you don't know how many times you have to repeat the same quest over and over. And should you fail to bring her food, she dies. It's pretty frustrating having to go back and forth for this, they should just let me cut her down from her binds and be done with it, or make her a vendor or something.

Reactions: wahnsinn

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This game urgently needs a walkthrough. As it is, I feel like it's all over the place.
For example, Komachi, the spiderlady in the cave, she just asks for 3 butterflies every day, and every day, she rewards me with a costume for the princesses. There is no hint of progression with her, you don't know how many times you have to repeat the same quest over and over. And should you fail to bring her food, she dies. It's pretty frustrating having to go back and forth for this, they should just let me cut her down from her binds and be done with it, or make her a vendor or something.
It's an Open World so the 'Walkthrough' is more of what goal you set for yourself. As for what Princess you wish to pursue try the wiki

For Komachi, yeah recruiting her would be fun, being able to save her once and for all would also work, but for now you keeping her alive is all there is. Would be nice if a Count Down would be in the Quest Log so you knew how many days (or rough estimate) she had left but in general she has 7 Days after the Quest Starts and you feed her for the First Time so you don't have to make that your Daily but it does lock you into a Weekly

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
v0.16.9 Game won't run. :(

"incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
format version 4.8 required; 82.97 given"
Sounds like some Data got corrupted. You can check this with
Try Backing up your saves if you've been playing, Delete the Game Folder, Extract a Fresh Copy, Check if the Fresh Copy runs fine without Old Saves, then put Backed Up Saves back and see if it runs again.

Hope that helps

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Sounds like some Data got corrupted. You can check this with
Try Backing up your saves if you've been playing, Delete the Game Folder, Extract a Fresh Copy, Check if the Fresh Copy runs fine without Old Saves, then put Backed Up Saves back and see if it runs again.

Hope that helps
Wait. I'm an idiot.

OK, it's working now.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
The diary of the princess slime, seems to be bug in this version since in the route of the game that started it was humanoid until I got the diary and opened it, then this appears ... 337675
after that, she became a cube... 337676
I also do not know if it's just with my pc but when I open the princess's diaries and then close them, the game runs slightly slower until you open the menu

• Haha
Reactions: voidlocke

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
having trouble with the lighthouse in the shark place, i went in there and exited into some snowy place. not sure if this was intentional. thank god i had the fish mask and chunga root otherwise id be outright dead. i went as far as i could go in this place and talked to the dragon (shes a bitch though for now and just tells me to go away) but i can't really do anything more. it's like a frozen island zone. boats aren't showing up at the dock, but i havent waited that many days so i don't know if they come or not. anyone got out of this place?

edit: nevermind, i just kept using the inn building and eventually a boat showed up. be careful at the lighthouse though for any new players.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Seems you skipped the and got caught in the Lighthouse teleporter... Do have have the Panic Button? Probably a good idea to press it.

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
How much NTR content does the game currently have? To be clear, I LIKE NTR content, so the more, the better.
Almost nothing, except for the part of the combat-rape there are no signs of ntr in the game because currently few princesses develop affection for the character with its maximized stat, and the character does not develop an apparent affect within the routes that allow access to the NG+...
A case could be the goblin princess she is mounted with whatever it is that walks as her plot unfolds although I'm not 100% sure since I only carry 1/5 hearts because, look for her siege rather than save her

Last edited:

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
To visit the princesses you have to get more affinity with their reign. You can do that by doing quests for them at the tavern.
That or killing bandits in their respective territories, since gifts are only useful after +2 in their affinity

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
also how do u get weapons, and where do u find aleph stone
Weapons are most commonly obtained as drops from enemies so you can just farm enemies for money and weapon drops. Aleph stones can be obtained from rocks that you can break if you have a blunt weapon equipped like a hammer or mace. The tunnel to clockwork town is a good place with a lot of rocks.

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
I have an issue with using a controller and was wondering is anyone could help.
I have an snes style gamepad that I was hoping to use with the game. It supports x and d input.
When I plug it in, most of the buttons work, but the dpad won't let me move. It works fine when I'm scrolling through the menu though so I know there's nothing wrong with the buttons. Does anyone else have a similar issue, and if so, do you know a solution other than using joy2key?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes