Mar 8, 2017
The drama or whatever you wanna call it is due to decisions made by the developer to put NTR in the game(Or at least that's what I'm told, haven't played it, explicitly because of the aforementioned NTR). In the beginning of the whole thing it was basically sold on the premise of building a harem of your own outta princesses, then when given enough donations I believe, the dev decided to let your princesses get raped in battle and also had grindy quests that required you to obtain things like semen by whoring them out.

Gats the original artist was not cool with doing NTR, and it's likely or at least hinted at that Inko is of the same mind. Some folks like NTR, however, again the game was popularized by the concept of a princess harem of your own, not pimping out princesses to monsters and bandits. That's just the cherry on top of the game having missing content and being quite unstable.

If ya like NTR, and grinding then the base game might be up your alley, if ya don't it likely won't.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Will this ever have a gallery so I can see which princesses I've gone after whenever I want, without having to hunt the kingdom down?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Odd question. But why can't I move my cursor up or down in any of the menus? I can't choose anything other than new game, then 'customizations' due to not being able to move the cursor box.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
The drama or whatever you wanna call it is due to decisions made by the developer to put NTR in the game(Or at least that's what I'm told, haven't played it, explicitly because of the aforementioned NTR). In the beginning of the whole thing it was basically sold on the premise of building a harem of your own outta princesses, then when given enough donations I believe, the dev decided to let your princesses get raped in battle and also had grindy quests that required you to obtain things like semen by whoring them out.

Gats the original artist was not cool with doing NTR, and it's likely or at least hinted at that Inko is of the same mind. Some folks like NTR, however, again the game was popularized by the concept of a princess harem of your own, not pimping out princesses to monsters and bandits. That's just the cherry on top of the game having missing content and being quite unstable.

If ya like NTR, and grinding then the base game might be up your alley, if ya don't it likely won't.
There is no NTR in this game. Yes the girls can get raped in battle, but ONLY if you want it (since values in lust are required). And yes, that is the way to gain semen for a quest.
Yet the princesses will always be in love with the knight. The literaly only way to lose them once they are in your party is getting them mindbroken from corruption (which is easily avoided).

Edit: I have seen this in multiple game discussion now. When exactly did people start thinking that cheating/getting raped equals NTR?
NTR involves losing your girlfiend/fiance/wife to one or more guys with bigger dicks or better skills.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2017
There is no NTR in this game. Yes the girls can get raped in battle, but ONLY if you want it (since values in lust are required). And yes, that is the way to gain semen for a quest.
Yet the princesses will always be in love with the knight. The literaly only way to lose them once they are in your party is getting them mindbroken from corruption (which is easily avoided).

Edit: I have seen this in multiple game discussion now. When exactly did people start thinking that cheating/getting raped equals NTR?
NTR involves losing your girlfiend/fiance/wife to one or more guys with bigger dicks or better skills.
Correction then: Your partners can get raped and a there's a large amount of grinding involved if you don't want to whore your harem out. It should be noted, however, that the difference is negligible for those who do not enjoy that sort of content. The largest controversy for this game entirely is that it was added to the game when the selling point was nearly the exact opposite, basically a waifu sim/harem game.

To summarize, the folks who supported and encouraged the whole thing in the beginning were in it for a more "wholesome" adult experience and felt incredibly betrayed when the dev added the battle rape and bestiality and so on.

Also of note: Cheating is explicitly NTR(Netorare is unwilling, Netorase willing, and Netori for when the protagonist is the one stealing the girl). Folks have also pointed to a scene specifically involving the Minotaur, and the goblin gettin' intimiate with a dog.

I believe I have explained the controversy, so we don't need to derail the thread any further, this is merely a heads-up for the folks who don't want that sort of content.

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
Correction then: Your partners can get raped and a there's a large amount of grinding involved if you don't want to whore your harem out. It should be noted, however, that the difference is negligible for those who do not enjoy that sort of content. The largest controversy for this game entirely is that it was added to the game when the selling point was nearly the exact opposite, basically a waifu sim/harem game.

To summarize, the folks who supported and encouraged the whole thing in the beginning were in it for a more "wholesome" adult experience and felt incredibly betrayed when the dev added the battle rape and bestiality and so on.

Also of note: Cheating is explicitly NTR(Netorare is unwilling, Netorase willing, and Netori for when the protagonist is the one stealing the girl). Folks have also pointed to a scene specifically involving the Minotaur, and the goblin gettin' intimiate with a dog.

I believe I have explained the controversy, so we don't need to derail the thread any further, this is merely a heads-up for the folks who don't want that sort of content.
You're still a bit off with that, I think. Battle rape is turned off or on at the beginning of the game so both that and the one beast scene are entirely avoided with that. You also have it turned around, even if you have battle rape on, you need to grind TO have your girls get battle raped as the lust stat starts at zero to start for all but one or two princesses. Even then, the chastity belt item exists specifically to negate that.

Reactions: Nerro

vodel

Aug 4, 2017
I played this over a year ago, maybe years, and i experienced enough bugs and unstability to skip it. How stable is the game now? It seemed good.

stalinurbase

Sep 10, 2017
Quick question. Anyone else have the game crash when you try to use abilities and the like? Feels like i can't risk using any skills without it blowing up.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The cheat codes seem to have changed? I can't make any of them work.
Well the Cheat Patch would still work if you're lazy :unsure:

v0.16.10 (Updated Unlock Animations from Patch 1)

453389 = Choose what to randomize again Princesses or Soldiers
325154 = Choose the season
222084 = Choose the weather
109161 = Choose a location for Merchant Princess
183980 = Pregnancy speed x0
183981 = Pregnancy speed x1
183982 = Pregnancy speed x2
183983 = Pregnancy speed x3
070855 = Makes all princesses Pregnant
434589 = Sets Max fertility on or off
178188 = Unlocks Animations
735117 = Disable or enable Winning Conditions