medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
It might be awhile before I can dig through the files to figure the reason out so test it out and let me know if it blows something up :ROFLMAO:

Also you could have used a Save Editor to change the Switch 1788: Disable win cond
Thanks so much. I was looking for a save editor and couldn't find one besides an online save editor which didn't really show me the info I needed. I'll get back to you if anything goes wrong, so far so good.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks so much. I was looking for a save editor and couldn't find one besides an online save editor which didn't really show me the info I needed. I'll get back to you if anything goes wrong, so far so good.
It's somewhat buried on here but for more advanced save editors you can try one of the ones on this thread
RPG Maker Save Editors

RPG Maker Editors.zip
678.3 KB

Thanks

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I have a question about battle rape is it possible to use your kids for it(to collect sperm) and not the princesses so we keep them for ourselves(I mean you can't have sex with your kid so why bother keeping them to ourselves)
Progeny and slaves cannot be subjected to battle rape.
I would also assume that if you get the paladin kobold to join you (which is possible now) she also can't be subjected to it, but I don't have her yet so I don't know for certain.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Progeny and slaves cannot be subjected to battle rape.
I would also assume that if you get the paladin kobold to join you (which is possible now) she also can't be subjected to it, but I don't have her yet so I don't know for certain.
well that is too bad hope they make it possible in the future(and make it hope it becomes possible to do it with your kids)

Valiant Heart

Dec 24, 2018
After almost a week ingame, I still can't get the second night with the human princess. Is there something that I need to do in order to get the second night?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Could someone explain questlines and routes to me real quick? After finding the dragon princess I'm worried of ending my playthrough prematurely, because the game makes it sound as if I'm locked out from anything else when I follow through it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Could someone explain questlines and routes to me real quick? After finding the dragon princess I'm worried of ending my playthrough prematurely, because the game makes it sound as if I'm locked out from anything else when I follow through it.
Routes: Pick a Princess you wish to woe then do things for her so she likes you
Point of No Return: After a few events you have the choice to either see her path through to the End of that Play through
New Game+: Start the game all over again however try to Find Mimic Princess before the fated hour if you want to keep your stuff

Save Edit Route Reset: In case you accidentally got locked into a Route you didn't want (Most don't have that much conflict with each other excluding Dog Princess)
Turn These Switches Off
Switch 1182: Level 1 Route
Switch 1183: Level 2 Route

Reactions: Cross Zero

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Routes: Pick a Princess you wish to woe then do things for her so she likes you
Point of No Return: After a few events you have the choice to either see her path through to the End of that Play through
New Game+: Start the game all over again however try to Find Mimic Princess before the fated hour if you want to keep your stuff

Save Edit Route Reset: In case you accidentally got locked into a Route you didn't want (Most don't have that much conflict with each other excluding Dog Princess)
Turn These Switches Off
Switch 1182: Level 1 Route
Switch 1183: Level 2 Route
Aye, thank you.

Reactions: masterdragonson

FlootyNoot

Sep 8, 2017
Im nearly 20 hours in, and now my game is freezing. Ive applied all patches they don't work. If I sleep it gives me a black screen freeze. if I just stand still waiting for night to end, the game freezes. I can tell when it freezes in the overworld because the rain animation stops.

FlamesOfFury

May 4, 2017
Anyone know how to get Gremlin Form, Princess of the Moon form and most of the battlesuits?

Butterfly form btw is
Near special tree hidden in wolf cave (See man’s collection)
or very, very rarely in the Fairy Kingdom at night (interact with the butterfly that changes colors in both cases).

Rock form is in Crowley's Lab in the slums (key can be bought from Lizz)

Soul Drill battlesuit is inside the tunnel between North & South, after breaking a few rocks with a mace, it's the silver one at the end.

Goblin Maruader is hidden on a chest in the top right of Fairy forest

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
man this game is good, but there is 2 thing that I found most frustrating during the gameplay.

1. error pop up whenever someone(you or enemy) release a projectile skill during battle. Like Wind blade, or the monster at Kobold place, or elite scarab. This doesn't happen when you start the game,only after you played it a while, so for place where you need to use Wind Blade, you just gotta accept the error and start the game over.

2. Black Screen, this is by far the most frustrating thing in this game ever, I don't get this early into the game, but later into the game this happen way too often, what it does is basically every time there is a fade (rest/camping/changing map/cut-scene), your game might freeze, force you to F12 and load the game, you don't know when it gonna happen so you need to save the game every time before you rest/sleep/change map... which is annoying.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
2 tips for those who want have a better time playing this game:

1.at the start go to the pyramid at south, farm those weak scarab for weapon/armor to equip or sell,make sure to at least have 1 sword/hammer weapon to use when needed. They drop really good level of equipment, upgrade your LUK for even more better drop.

2.get the cucco wing, this is an amazing item which make you travel the world so much more efficiently, to get this item. First you have to get 20 cog from golemP battlefield(they leave it on ground from time to time), give them to the Mouse at the left side inside of Mouse Kingdom. Afterthat she will ask for cucco feather.
Cucco feather is a rare drop but there is a way to make it a guarantee drop, level up your Knight INC to which you can accept level 4 quest, there is a quest name monster killer turbo which ask you to hunt random elite, keep save and load until it ask you to get Cucco feather. Then go hunt the Cucco at the forest right above fallen Kobold Kingdom(you might need to take away the Chunga Root first). You should get the feather and give it to the mouse, yeah you failed the quest but who care.
She now sell Cucco Wing for 10,000 ,which not a problem if you been farming the scarab.
Equip it and now you can fly with ctrl, which can let you move from north region to south region without going through mouse region.

Reactions: RockSalt and noekad

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
any one else unable to progress with the kobold princess after the first night nothing happens no more scenes no quest to get the butt plug nothing

Jun 19, 2017
When ever I try to complete Love and Vengeance ( specifically when I choose "Let her fight her own battles." ) right as the sex scene starts the game crashes. It works if you choose the other option but still. anyone else have that problem?

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
When ever I try to complete Love and Vengeance ( specifically when I choose "Let her fight her own battles." ) right as the sex scene starts the game crashes. It works if you choose the other option but still. anyone else have that problem?
I've looked into it, probably the kind of crash that happens by skipping text as the quest menu opens. Should be fixed for next release.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes