trilosis

May 23, 2017
Update Time v0.17.0
Note: I'm not too confident about this version but hopefully these make it more stable :confused:
Some bugs seem to be outside what the Patch System can handle

Thanks to trilosis for providing Patch 5
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-20-towerfag.602/post-2932250

Patch 5 is included for convenience however since this would probably conflict with "Map 391 Dance Dance Desert" patch I will be omitting that one do to a bug in the Patch System with Multiple Map File Patches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OPTIONAL
For those that have odd errors that don't generate reports try decrypting the game and adding a modified Scripts.rvdata2 with an additional System DLL WFExit.dll
This usually lets RPG Maker VX Ace close gracefully and throws most errors into errors.txt in the Main Game Directory
(Expect lots of missing Graphics/Audio files, no it shouldn't happen but Towerfag's error handling script reports most of it to the console and I changed it so it also throws that info into a file since people can't report problems they can't see.)
Hey, love the hard work you put into making these patches but your patch to fool around with a progeny doesn't work, and adopting/unadopting a slave seems to have issues too (If you go above 3 lust on a slave, you can't adopt them). Just wanted to let you know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Alright guys what does a man have to do to get his hands on the mod that gives you the power to fiddle with your progenys?

I know some of you might think that I am a degenerate human being for even asking for such a preposterous mod but let me tell you fine man and ladies of this fine establishment, it is an acquired taste that your feeble brains just wouldn't understand.

Anyway I wanna do some of the good ol' beating of the meat but I would like to have the mod installed first.
Thanks guys.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Alright guys what does a man have to do to get his hands on the mod that gives you the power to fiddle with your progenys?

I know some of you might think that I am a degenerate human being for even asking for such a preposterous mod but let me tell you fine man and ladies of this fine establishment, it is an acquired taste that your feeble brains just wouldn't understand.

Anyway I wanna do some of the good ol' beating of the meat but I would like to have the mod installed first.
Thanks guys.
Hey man, everybody's got their kinks, no matter how taboo.

If you want to do play around with your progenys, masterdragonson has made some patches that include letting you screw around with your progenys just a few posts up, but as I stated in a post just above yours, it doesn't seem to be working at the moment (at least for me).

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018

If you want to do play around with your progenys, masterdragonson has made some patches that include letting you screw around with your progenys just a few posts up, but as I stated in a post just above yours, it doesn't seem to be working at the moment (at least for me).
Hmmmm well this is bothersome... I suspect that you have to put the patches into patches folder from the game for them to work am I right?

Anyway thank you very much my friend I'll see if it works for me.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Hmmmm well this is bothersome... I suspect that you have to put the patches into patches folder from the game for them to work am I right?

Anyway thank you very much my friend I'll see if it works for me.
No problem, and yeah it's as simple as that, just drop them into the patch folder.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
No problem, and yeah it's as simple as that, just drop them into the patch folder.
Alright I have "installed" the patches from above and when I talk to my little fellas in the game they still won't do anything.
Either it's not working for me aswell or I am doing something wrong.
Well seems like I have to wait now and see if this gets solved.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey, love the hard work you put into making these patches but your patch to fool around with a progeny doesn't work, and adopting/unadopting a slave seems to have issues too (If you go above 3 lust on a slave, you can't adopt them). Just wanted to let you know.
That's odd. Seems Patch5v017.rvdata2 is overriding Patch1579796390.rvdata2 and while I'm curious if it's a naming issue with the patches as all the ones I made should be dated after that patch well I'll just rip it apart and make it anew

Deconstructed Patch 5, Removed Common Event 530 from Patch 5, Rebuilt Patch 5
For those that are curious here is what Patch 5 Effects minus CE 530
Common Events 36, 45, 137, 186, 466, 510, 575, 841
Maps 040, 052, 151, 162, 164, 189, 193, 257, 265, 270, 279, 391, 415, 416, 420, 421, 422, 424

Thanks trilosis for letting me know, looking into slave problem though after removing it from Patch 5 with 10 Lust it still let's me switch back and forth from Slave to Family :unsure: Try the updated Patch 5 and if you are still having problems let me know, also a testing Save would help

I know some of you might think that I am a degenerate human
You must be new here, welcome aboard :D

Last edited:

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Pls update there's a new version that have an older name version and its .17 but brings princess phinhead etc

stinkoman

Jun 26, 2019

So is there anything special you need to do or is it the same as everyone else where you put points in Love and go at it?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Pls update there's a new version that have an older name version and its .17 but brings princess phinhead etc
Basty96 posted a link for 0.17.0
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-20-towerfag.602/post-2909855

If you are going to give it a try then take this and good luck as stability is still being refined
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-20-towerfag.602/post-2933870

So is there anything special you need to do or is it the same as everyone else where you put points in Love and go at it?
It works the same as Slaves so just apply patch, apply the fix for Patch 5, and Love them up

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know any information about the Slime Progeny, like just about their looks/form? I have a Slime Progeny that I got from buying Frog Princess's Jar, but instead of looking like a Human-like Slime it's a Putty-like Slime. I was just wondering if there was a way to change this or if it's possible to get a human-like one.

stinkoman

Jun 26, 2019
Alright I have "installed" the patches from above and when I talk to my little fellas in the game they still won't do anything.
Either it's not working for me aswell or I am doing something wrong.
Well seems like I have to wait now and see if this gets solved.
It seems to be working for me, but Amelie is registering as a progeny in the game I think. Her unique sex scene doesn't transition to daytime, it just hangs on a black screen and it gives me the option to enslave her (she calls me Dad).

*Actually it isn't working, but that glitch is still a thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

trilosis

May 23, 2017
That's odd. Seems Patch5v017.rvdata2 is overriding Patch1579796390.rvdata2 and while I'm curious if it's a naming issue with the patches as all the ones I made should be dated after that patch well I'll just rip it apart and make it anew

Deconstructed Patch 5, Removed Common Event 530 from Patch 5, Rebuilt Patch 5
For those that are curious here is what Patch 5 Effects minus CE 530
Common Events 36, 45, 137, 186, 466, 510, 575, 841
Maps 040, 052, 151, 162, 164, 189, 193, 257, 265, 270, 279, 391, 415, 416, 420, 421, 422, 424

Thanks trilosis for letting me know, looking into slave problem though after removing it from Patch 5 with 10 Lust it still let's me switch back and forth from Slave to Family :unsure: Try the updated Patch 5 and if you are still having problems let me know, also a testing Save would help

You must be new here, welcome aboard :D
Thanks, this fix seemed to do the trick!

While the topic of progenys is still on hand, do you think it'd be possible to make a patch where progenys could be BF'd? With all the types of progenys that can be made and with lots of animations specifically made for them, it seems to be kind of a missed opportunity that they can't be BF'd.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It seems to be working for me, but Amelie is registering as a progeny in the game I think. Her unique sex scene doesn't transition to daytime, it just hangs on a black screen and it gives me the option to enslave her (she calls me Dad).
Yeah having them all calling you Dad is a problem...

v0.17.0
CE 530 Babby RND speech UD2
Patches/Patch1579906645.rvdata2

Removed auto assigning a preferred Nickname for the player when characters consider them Family
Fun Fact most NPCs fall into one of two categories being 0 for Family or 1 for Slave
Even the Princesses secretly in the code consider you their father

If the Mother's Race is a string then use the Player's Name instead of Dad
However if they already call you Dad just slap them and tell them to call you something better
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for pointing out this bug

I tried banging Amelie a couple times but while it paused when fading to black it didn't get stuck there. Were you taking her at the campsite or somewhere else?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks, this fix seemed to do the trick!

While the topic of progenys is still on hand, do you think it'd be possible to make a patch where progenys could be BF'd? With all the types of progenys that can be made and with lots of animations specifically made for them, it seems to be kind of a missed opportunity that they can't be BF'd.
Well Towerfag used to have Unique Sprite Sex Scenes for BF but seems he phased that out in favor of the Animated Sex Scenes instead. Mostly the only thing remaining is an old filter for Actor ID Less Than 35 or Greater Than 39 that is prevalent in some of the old Maps and probably a bit of code so the scenes match up correctly.

Off the top of my head I know Map 182 Wolf's Cave EV024 needs to be changed for the wolves though I would have to look up the other Maps that are effected since that came up in a recent conversation.

However Map Update Patches are a bit wonky since the Patch System doesn't allow those to stack so only the latest one gets applied meaning they can be broken whenever a new patch is applied.
Though it should also be noted a solution to that was mentioned sometime ago.

Reactions: trilosis

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Well Towerfag used to have Unique Sprite Sex Scenes for BF but seems he phased that out in favor of the Animated Sex Scenes instead. Mostly the only thing remaining is an old filter for Actor ID Less Than 35 or Greater Than 39 that is prevalent in some of the old Maps and probably a bit of code so the scenes match up correctly.

Off the top of my head I know Map 182 Wolf's Cave EV024 needs to be changed for the wolves though I would have to look up the other Maps that are effected since that came up in a recent conversation.

However Map Update Patches are a bit wonky since the Patch System doesn't allow those to stack so only the latest one gets applied meaning they can be broken whenever a new patch is applied.
Though it should also be noted a solution to that was mentioned sometime ago.
I have to assume that it isn't possible at the moment then? That's unfortunate. Thanks for the reasoning though!

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know any information about the Slime Progeny, like just about their looks/form? I have a Slime Progeny that I got from buying Frog Princess's Jar, but instead of looking like a Human-like Slime it's a Putty-like Slime. I was just wondering if there was a way to change this or if it's possible to get a human-like one.
Just found out you can quote your own comment. Feel like I'm just E-begging at this point.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Just found out you can quote your own comment. Feel like I'm just E-begging at this point.
To my knowledge, a progenys appearence is generated at random when they're created.

I don't think you can normally change a progenys appearence either, but if you want to quickly get a slime to your liking, I recommed using the "death not" item (located at the old church in SkeletonP kingdom) to spawn a skeleton, then go to the pool of slime located in SlimeP kingdom and expose said skeleton to the Power pearl located at the center of the map to get a slime of your liking (reload of you het a slime you don't like or another race entirely).

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
To my knowledge, a progenys appearence is generated at random when they're created.

I don't think you can normally change a progenys appearence either, but if you want to quickly get a slime to your liking, I recommed using the "death not" item (located at the old church in SkeletonP kingdom) to spawn a skeleton, then go to the pool of slime located in SlimeP kingdom and expose said skeleton to the Power pearl located at the center of the map to get a slime of your liking (reload of you het a slime you don't like or another race entirely).
Fun fact, you can fuck with your progeny's appearance more consistently by simply equipping them with the rabbit mask in order to change them into a rabbit progeny. When you remove the mask they're reverted to their original race but not their original looks. You can pretty much just keep doing that far faster than camping the pearl and save scumming. Did that for a goblin and boy did that shit take forever to get a goblin I liked.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes