fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
When you release your progeny it says you can meet them around the kingdom, has anyone actually met they're progeny or is that feature a work-in-progress?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
When you release your progeny it says you can meet them around the kingdom, has anyone actually met they're progeny or is that feature a work-in-progress?
work in progress if at all. probably low on the priority list but is absolutely not in the game to my knowledge. I havent released a ton but I probably could for experimenting but I feel like that's not quite in the game yet.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Depends there seems to be something when you remove a Progeny that stores the variable in the 10000-20000 range though I would bet that 'feature' is probably more a Telltale thing to make you think the world is bigger than it is.

stinkoman

Jun 26, 2019
Depends there seems to be something when you remove a Progeny that stores the variable in the 10000-20000 range though I would bet that 'feature' is probably more a Telltale thing to make you think the world is bigger than it is.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just flavor text. They don't literally mean you'll meet them again, it's just a nice thing to say so dumping your kid doesn't seem so bad.

stinkoman

Jun 26, 2019
Is there any comprehensive information anyone on how the slave system works? I feel like I'm missing something, like you get them and can put them in the brothel and that's about all I know. I can't tell if there's currently any meaningful interactions beyond that.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there any comprehensive information anyone on how the slave system works? I feel like I'm missing something, like you get them and can put them in the brothel and that's about all I know. I can't tell if there's currently any meaningful interactions beyond that.
The Dialogue System is rather generic and it's not like they are given individual traits like Strive For Power
But you can also interact with them in Camp and at the Tavern. Raise their stats like love and lust then they will play with you. However don't expect much as some of them don't even remember the last sex act they did with you.

Basically they be Slaves. They fight for you, sleep with you, work at the brothel for you, and have your children.

Dongman

Aug 5, 2017
so, is there a guide on getting princesses to join you? I remember there was one on the old wiki, but last I checked it hasn't been updated in a long while
I'm trying to get Harvest Princess btw

Reactions: Azazael

trilosis

May 23, 2017
so, is there a guide on getting princesses to join you? I remember there was one on the old wiki, but last I checked it hasn't been updated in a long while
I'm trying to get Harvest Princess btw
This fan wiki should help you with how to recruit princesses.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes