Freeward

Feb 22, 2019
I've been putting off playing the updates for a bit until something bigger dropped. Well. Here we are then. :D

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm lost there is tons of patches idk wich patches i should download to play :unsure:
For v0.17.0 at a minimum Patch 5
The others are mostly dependent on what you want though for simply bug fixes

* RND Babies n Princesses
Patches/Patch1579796319.rvdata2

Useful as this prevents a potential game crash

* CE 531 Delivery
Patches/Patch1579796442.rvdata2

Prevents a crash if you try to breed unique characters with 'Named' Races (Crystal Princess, Scarecrow Princess, Moss Princess, Amelie, etc.)

* CE 757 PANIC BUTTON UD4
Patches/Patch1579796501.rvdata2

Though this doesn't fix a crash it's good to have

The other ones while they fix or improve various things don't seem as useful as "Preventing the game from crashing!"

trilosis

May 23, 2017
For v0.17.0 at a minimum Patch 5
The others are mostly dependent on what you want though for simply bug fixes

* RND Babies n Princesses
Patches/Patch1579796319.rvdata2

Useful as this prevents a potential game crash

* CE 531 Delivery
Patches/Patch1579796442.rvdata2

Prevents a crash if you try to breed unique characters with 'Named' Races (Crystal Princess, Scarecrow Princess, Moss Princess, Amelie, etc.)

* CE 757 PANIC BUTTON UD4
Patches/Patch1579796501.rvdata2

Though this doesn't fix a crash it's good to have

The other ones while they fix or improve various things don't seem as useful as "Preventing the game from crashing!"
Is it even possible to breed unique characters like the ones's you've described? I've tried pairing some of them with progenys at the daycare but they never seem to be able to produce more progenys.

Reactions: Azazael

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is it even possible to breed unique characters like the ones's you've described? I've tried pairing some of them with progenys at the daycare but they never seem to be able to produce more progenys.
It's not as Towerfag never updated the code to handle it and never addressed the problem caused by changing the Race Variable from an Integer to a String. So in some old play testing you could try breeding a unique character and that game would try to do Math on Strings which ended horribly.

Reactions: trilosis

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I'm all a little confused about being two different patches for same version and the cheat patch, what am I supposed to do exactly? I didn't exactly understand what to do, English isn't my native language but I do my best to understand.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm all a little confused about being two different patches for same version and the cheat patch, what am I supposed to do exactly? I didn't exactly understand what to do, English isn't my native language but I do my best to understand.
Two different patches?
Patch 5 is the official patch made by Towerfag
Patches made by either myself or other fans fix/improve things Towerfag missed

If you just want a more stable experience then apply these patches
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-towerfag.602/post-2961094

Reactions: arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Reactions: masterdragonson

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So will the shapeshifter gallery work again? A couple patches back she was broken. Only showed a couple of the animations, and several of them caused the game to crash.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, so, I just installed the 5th patch for 0.17 and now I'm not able to do anything but talk with my progenys at camp.
Anyone got an explanation or a fix?

It's a little messed, cause I really like the ones I have.
Also, anyone know how to get into that lamia place in the desert?

I doubt it's a thing yet since I don't see anything about it in these comments, but thought I'd ask anyways.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Hey, so, I just installed the 5th patch for 0.17 and now I'm not able to do anything but talk with my progenys at camp.
Anyone got an explanation or a fix?

It's a little messed, cause I really like the ones I have.
Also, anyone know how to get into that lamia place in the desert?

I doubt it's a thing yet since I don't see anything about it in these comments, but thought I'd ask anyways.
Chances are you had the fan made incest patch in a previous version or something. By default you're only able to talk to your progeny at camp and can only fuck princesses or slaves due to the way progeny are flagged as related to you. Heck, even children born from two slaves and in no way are related to you are slapped with the related progeny tag so you can't even breed slaves to get a different color scheme that you can fuck.

As for the sunken temple, assuming you're talking about the location northeast of the desert kingdom, you need to save the Lamia Princess first from the pyramid. After that she should be waiting by the obelisk there to which she'll remove it when you talk to her. To get into the sunken ruins you just have to match the torches by color. From left to right they're blue orange green - blue green orange.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
It's been a while since I've touched this. Did it have a gallery/scene viewer? Maybe with a mod?
Sort of. There's a hut in a forest in the southern part of the overworld map with an NPC you befriend, and you can unlock scenes to repeat there. (In story it's about her testing her transformation abilities) It's a little clunky and annoying though because you can't just simply play animations; each time you play one, you have to go through a short little dialogue, as well as put up with some cutscene-type effects to set it up, as well as a slight delay after it's over. The plot element behind it is kind of cute/amusing, but I wish devs would understand would just want a plain, straight-forward animation player for galleries.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So far which Princesses still do not have any scenes? Guessing Scarecrow Princess is still one of them.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
So like yeah, there has been an update - dunno only if there will be any patches(official) soon etc.

Post to patreon:
download link:
Changes and fixes:

Updated cheats:
link to pastebin:

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017
I'm doing the kobold princess route right now, and the last two rooms won't clear. The enemies stay dead, there's no small rocks left in either of them, but it's been at least 2 days now and they're still somehow not clear enough for the workers to do anything.

edit: put the patch over my current game- one more enemy appeared in each room. Hopefully these ones do it.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes