Sep 22, 2017
I'm sorry for the very very late response, but it seems like it isn't possible. Even after doing all of her available quests you can't sneak in at night and have sex with her, she kicks you out. I've also tried using cheats but she doesn't seem to be affected by cheats at all, so there's no way to get her pregnant or to make the relationship higher since the quests only give affinity. I haven't tried making the reign fall and going to a slave auction to see if she's there, though I doubt that'll work. Though there still might be a way I don't know about since she has 2 animations and a succubus form, which means there's probably some way to have sex with her.
Have you talked with her during the day to get her relationship points up?

Sep 22, 2017
Oh, I'll have to give that a try.
Also thinking about it if that doesn't work you might be able to recruit her by using a on her during a seige and then having sex with her at camp. Either way if your just after the animations then you could potentially view them at .

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
Also thinking about it if that doesn't work you might be able to recruit her by using a on her during a seige and then having sex with her at camp. Either way if your just after the animations then you could potentially view them at .
It seems like it actually raised once because of starting deep investigation quest (which I somehow did not notice) and if I'm correct using the prince knight trait grants one too, however that still isn't enough if I'm correct since you need 3 for most princesses including mermaid princess. (i think, i could probably be wrong though so ill have to try to use the prince knight trait to verify) I'm going to give ghost veil a try now, hope it works.

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Okay so I 100% sure I'm dumb but how the hell does the haulstaurus milking minigame work in The Milky Way quest? Do you have to click on the arrow with the corresponding mouse and do you have to do it in a rhythm or just mash it until it changes? No idea how that minigame works

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
Quick Question.

Can the other recruitable Princesses (Scarecrow, Wendigo, etc) get pregnant or lay eggs, assuming that you can still use the shorty special to guarantee pregnancy if allowed?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Quick Question.

Can the other recruitable Princesses (Scarecrow, Wendigo, etc) get pregnant or lay eggs, assuming that you can still use the shorty special to guarantee pregnancy if allowed?
Only by the daycare. The princesses with diary can be impregnated by the knight. No diary = Only breedable in daycare.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
Okay so I 100% sure I'm dumb but how the hell does the haulstaurus milking minigame work in The Milky Way quest? Do you have to click on the arrow with the corresponding mouse and do you have to do it in a rhythm or just mash it until it changes? No idea how that minigame works
Use the arrow keys on your keyboard. The game doesn't use the mouse for anything at any point of the game. It's all 100% keyboard (or controller if you use one).

Reactions: obiwan

Bratmichelz

Jun 16, 2018
Is there any way to make the animated H scenes screen any bigger? The animation looks great but the size of the screen during animated H scenes is kinda ruining the moment.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I haven't heard of that one before, but I'm kinda interested. Do you still have the patch file still? Could you recirculate it so someone can test it?

Credit to Masterdragonson for their work and maintaining it, specific patch you'll want is

CE 530 Babby RND speech
Patches/Patch1620274719.rvdata2

Hope this helps and stay safe.

Till next time.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Jay_Ceyy_

Jun 21, 2021

Credit to Masterdragonson for their work and maintaining it, specific patch you'll want is

CE 530 Babby RND speech

Till next time.
Thank you. I have no idea how you picked out that one specific patch from all those files so quickly, haha, but I do appreciate it! I will try it out and get back to Goldines after I see it.

Jay_Ceyy_

Jun 21, 2021

CE 530 Babby RND speech

Till next time.
The patch converts a progeny into a slave, instead of directly allowing sex with 'progeny' like I was expecting. How can the player initiate sex between a slave and the knight? I'm sorry about troubling you with this.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The patch converts a progeny into a slave, instead of directly allowing sex with 'progeny' like I was expecting. How can the player initiate sex between a slave and the knight? I'm sorry about troubling you with this.
It actually gives progeny a similar choice system as slaves. Try upping their Love and Lust to 3 which is the same for sleeping with slaves.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes