May 1, 2020
I love how consistent the updates and bug fixes are for this game, but holy hell I just noticed this thread has been up for 5 years and the game is now only at version 0.17.15? I'll be an old man by the time it's done.

Reactions: PooperSniper6

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Id love to play this game but there is no mobile version and the resolution on joiplay is fucked you can only see a corner of the screen

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
One question: I haven't play this game in a long time, in some point was added the option to choose wich interaction the player can perform with the princesses during the night or when you visit them?, like oral, anal, etc.

For me that is something that trow me away from the game, has a pregnancy mechanic, internal view for the girls and still you can't choose wich interaction perform, at least in the last version I play.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Is there any way to make the animated H scenes screen any bigger? The animation looks great but the size of the screen during animated H scenes is kinda ruining the moment.
I don't think there's any way to change the size of the animations, but it sounds like you're suffering from the same thing everyone else seems to- the fullscreen being... awkward!

So, F5 on the keyboard triggers fullscreen, but for some people, the game stays at the same size while in a window that takes up the whole screen- at which point, you simply need to press F6, which should make fullscreen work properly.

Personally, I don't use the fullscreen because it's a hard fullscreen, insofar as that I have to alt tab to get out of the game/the toolbar and other tabs and stuff not being present.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
*Not every NPC you can meet around the Kingdom will be randomized on the next day (also decreases greatly the time needed to process all the "new day" events
This game was basically unplayable because it had so much downtime. This is a really good step in the right direction.

Dec 11, 2019
oof.PNG

You all think that this is the bonus that will make Progeny have sex in the field as well? It's kind of sad that he still hasn't reached it either, he was extremely close but than it just dropped.

Edit: I'm not trying to say we should just start pledging money. But I think it would be great to at least get this one out of the way since it's so close by.

Last edited:

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 1264337

You all think that this is the bonus that will make Progeny have sex in the field as well? It's kind of sad that he still hasn't reached it either, he was extremely close but than it just dropped.

Edit: I'm not trying to say we should just start pledging money. But I think it would be great to at least get this one out of the way since it's so close by.
As much as I want this in the game, it goes against patreon's rules. Maybe if they skirted it somehow, but if this is put in the game, it's going to eventually get noticed by patreon and they'll threaten to pull the plug so it will get removed. Same thing recently happened to breeders of the nephilim.

edit: NVM, I guess it wouldn't be the MC doing it then. Thats kind of lame imo but more systems is good I suppose.

Last edited:

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone who has been following this tell how much core content are we still missing? How many princesses still don't have their realms/story lines finished?
Well, lemme just scratch at the surface for you- Of all the main overworld princesses (of which there will eventually be a whole 20, and they're still implementing new ones- see BirdP and MermaidP) only three of them are completed.
Namely- Slime Princess, Skeleton Princess, and Cat Princess.

I'm not sure if all 20 major reigns are planned to have routes- for example, Harvest Princess is without a route, but largely seems to already have a complete story. So, when it comes to stuff that is very obviously not complete;

GhostP (Incomplete quests)
FinheadP (Followup quest that would lead to route upon recruitment does not exist yet)
InsectP (unfinished quest Flycatcher)
MermaidP/BirdP (barely even implemented into the game)
etc

Sooo.... we're still missing a lot of content. See ya in either another several years where it still won't be complete, or when it crashes and burns, I guess.

On that note, here are the routes that ARE complete, should you be interested in what we do have and will stay the same upon 'completion' of the game's development, a few minor things aside (ex; CGs):
KoboldP
DogP
CatP
SlimeP
SkeletonP
DragonPI
DragonPII
WyvernP

Ironically, almost all of the implemented 'reignless princesses' have complete routes. DPIII... might be of consideration here? She's not really 'implemented', but does have a scene.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Well, lemme just scratch at the surface for you- Of all the main overworld princesses (of which there will eventually be a whole 20, and they're still implementing new ones- see BirdP and MermaidP) only three of them are completed.
Namely- Slime Princess, Skeleton Princess, and Cat Princess.

I'm not sure if all 20 major reigns are planned to have routes- for example, Harvest Princess is without a route, but largely seems to already have a complete story. So, when it comes to stuff that is very obviously not complete;

GhostP (Incomplete quests)
FinheadP (Followup quest that would lead to route upon recruitment does not exist yet)
InsectP (unfinished quest Flycatcher)
MermaidP/BirdP (barely even implemented into the game)
etc

Sooo.... we're still missing a lot of content. See ya in either another several years where it still won't be complete, or when it crashes and burns, I guess.

On that note, here are the routes that ARE complete, should you be interested in what we do have and will stay the same upon 'completion' of the game's development, a few minor things aside (ex; CGs):
KoboldP
DogP
CatP
SlimeP
SkeletonP
DragonPI
DragonPII
WyvernP

Ironically, almost all of the implemented 'reignless princesses' have complete routes. DPIII... might be of consideration here? She's not really 'implemented', but does have a scene.
Sorry, sorry, are you telling me that one of the few actually finished ones, by which I assume you mean with CGs, scenes and actual endings

is a fucking skeleton, made up of bones, i.e. no flesh with which to fuck?

I was gonna ask if any princesses came close to Kobold which was the only one with, well, any real art and scenes back when I last checked this and I'm just flabbergasted

this is the same as the notion of an overlord game with pregnancy content, I just, how is it supposed to work???

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Overlord H gets around this with shooting star magic :sneaky: Old rng mechanics in this game had the girls getting pregnant with blowjobs :LOL: PFM (Pure Fucking Magic)
no yeah I posted in that exact thread about that because once you get past the "haha boners/I'm big boned/gonna bone her" puns it just ends up being lore unfriendly as well as kinda (and by kinda I mean intensely) dumb. there's ways you could do it (maybe having him use magic to turn human because he's worried he's literally going insane as a monster so he gets a dong) but I didn't bother, despite it having pregnancy because, just like I don't read mangas where men get to impregnate women against their will because they got breeding licenses in Japan, if my brain has to get to thinking too much about what the fuck is going on there aint enough blood left for my boanah

edit: it was extremely important to add this also but that anime also had no good waifus and whole heap of creep that made your average series about pre-pubescent school girls in spandex outfits seem wholesome and good. edgelord shallow bullshit and CGI that reminded me of the N64 era but with less nostalgia and more just "why would they think this was acceptable in this day and age"

• Haha
Oct 30, 2020
The dev should wrap this thing within a year or it will expire I honestly question the way of work where you work little bit on something and then just forget it for long months. It hinders creative thought you originally had. Dev should conscientously work on implementing every route one by one and stop adding more unfinished stuff.

• Haha

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The dev should wrap this thing within a year or it will expire I honestly question the way of work where you work little bit on something and then just forget it for long months. It hinders creative thought you originally had. Dev should conscientously work on implementing every route one by one and stop adding more unfinished stuff.
Let's be honest with ourselves the milking machine isn't getting wrapped up within a year :p
1,987 Patrons Making $11,928 Per Month

Reactions: FFFFFACK

rawrrtard

Jan 11, 2019
My god dude, the secondary animators make horrendous animations. Whoever animated both forms of Wendigo just made two static images moving up and down. And the other animator fucks up the proportions for the characters, makes everything look super shiny/overly saturated, and the general outlines of the characters look fucked. Hell one of his animations has a character with an eye where her cheek should be.

I know the CGs have art styles that differ from the sprites and that's fine, but my god at least have the secondary animators try to match the main animators style. Its fucking jaunting when you go from a nice animation to a bad one when interacting with babs.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes