CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
how do you get the conquest end? and what weapons if any give the knight mafic? tried looking them up but haven't seen anything about either other than the knight not being able to do it naturally after some update

Sep 22, 2017
how do you get the conquest end? and what weapons if any give the knight mafic? tried looking them up but haven't seen anything about either other than the knight not being able to do it naturally after some update
First I think you need to set it to be able to happen when you start the game and I believe then a single reign would need to conquer most if not every other reign.

I don't know of any weapons that give magic to the knight but there are some pets that supposedly do. Not sure how up to date it is but heres this

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
First I think you need to set it to be able to happen when you start the game and I believe then a single reign would need to conquer most if not every other reign.

I don't know of any weapons that give magic to the knight but there are some pets that supposedly do. Not sure how up to date it is but heres this
Thanks i'll look for some pets then, and i've gotten 1 faction on each side to knock everyone else out I guess I just gotta find a way to jump the mountains.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I will admit that after thinking about it for a while, I realised that the major issue I had with this (which was losing those saves would mean having to either pledge to the $50 tier or wait until a pack with all of the content is released on Steam to be able get the content again) is easily made null in the fact that you can just copy those saves infinitly. Though I still just don't like the idea of content being tied to saves, rather than the content being added through a patch or full build.
Of course, this way of distributing the NPCs is only for the early/crowdfunding phase. Steam will get a legit DLC package.

Reactions: donofdarkness1

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
1.Can I princess get pregnant at the tavern or do they give birth one at different times?
2. Do they birth to progenys on different days? like one on day 10 and another on day 17.
Just got a second egg from KoboldP and haven't had her in the party for a while and the wiki doesn't say anything about it.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Of course, this way of distributing the NPCs is only for the early/crowdfunding phase. Steam will get a legit DLC package.
Is there a setting for a clock or a calendar to see what day /season it is without having to go to the tavern or save the game?

Sep 22, 2017
1.Can I princess get pregnant at the tavern or do they give birth one at different times?
2. Do they birth to progenys on different days? like one on day 10 and another on day 17.
Just got a second egg from KoboldP and haven't had her in the party for a while and the wiki doesn't say anything about it.
1. If you mean while they are a dropped off at the tavern, then I don't think there is, other then the red thread rings maybe.
2. How long a progeny or princess is able to get pregnant, aswell as how long a pregnancy last is based on their race I believe.

What's the waiting period between updates, and can i pledge by update instead of by month? Love your game btw
Stable builds are monthly. Beta builds are usually weekly, though there maybe times when they skip a week or two. There isn't any way to pledge by build but I believe buying the game on Itch.io gives you access to all stable builds and buying the game on Steam will get access to the current Stable and Beta build, buying the game on either platform is a one time purchase.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
What's the waiting period between updates, and can i pledge by update instead of by month? Love your game btw
Hello! There are no set timeframes for new releases, I've got to be satisfied with the additions first. In any case, we manage to put out a new beta build every 6-9 days.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Is there a setting for a clock or a calendar to see what day /season it is without having to go to the tavern or save the game?
Hey!
The Clock is an item you get from the mice, the Calendar is on the Tavern's counter.

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

Beta Cheat codes:

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Where does Harvest princess go after she abdicate?
I recruited Scarecrow princess and THEN killed the pumpkin King to get the bell (Scarecrow princess is still in the party.)
Since I didn't have to raise my regin with Scarecrow princess I just spammed greet the princess without leaving the room, Then I went to the Pumpkin king and killed him and got the bell.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I recruited Scarecrow princess and THEN killed the pumpkin King to get the bell (Scarecrow princess is still in the party.)
Since I didn't have to raise my regin with Scarecrow princess I just spammed greet the princess without leaving the room, Then I went to the Pumpkin king and killed him and got the bell.
If you didn't have enough affection with HarvestP when they abdicate, they're basically gone.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Either sold as a slave or *dead*
You can check the floor below the Chapel for dead Princesses.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Either sold as a slave or *dead*
You can check the floor below the Chapel for dead Princesses.
Ah, well that's true I guess. I was under the assumption they meant where did HarvestP go when they abdicate after the Bumpkin King gives an ultimatum during the Cardinal Bell quest.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Ah, well that's true I guess. I was under the assumption they meant where did HarvestP go when they abdicate after the Bumpkin King gives an ultimatum during the Cardinal Bell quest.
^This is what I meant
Also how do you get GolemP pregnant using short special?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes