trilosis

May 23, 2017
How do I win this fight? I don't see any way to get to these Ice Maidens.
If you officially fight them, they're supposed to hop onto the ground so you can fight them, so I'm not sure if they're bugged or if you haven't talked to them yet.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
how do I stop her? do she goes to tea party.
In the harbor near FinP reign, there should be a wooden sign advertising a project you can fund that makes it harder for MermaidP and her raids to attack other reigns with a port. While this isn't going to fully stop her, it helps.
To actually fund the project, you have to go to MouseP kingdom and fund it inside the bank. I think it's either the top or right teller that helps with that.

Atotalweirdo

Sep 19, 2021
how do I stop her? do she goes to tea party.
New here joined for this game was planning to just lurk but wanted to reply. From what I have seen She seems to be affected by "wish wisps" from roosty. if you don't mind save scumming 3 or 4 diplomacy up will stop her at least thats what I did. The cogs can be found around the ancient battlefield plus 10 in the mouse city sewer so you can get enough before wartime.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
How do i stop wars against mermaids?
I've never had the chance to do this since MermaidP seems to be very agressive compared to other reigns but I'm going to assume it works like any other princess. Try to use influence with princesses at war with MermaidP to sign a peace treaty or try to find , as interacting with her causes diplomacy between all reigns by 1.

Last edited:

R D

May 3, 2017
where can I find the cheat stone to put the codes? I would like screenshot of where it is if possible, thanks

trilosis

May 23, 2017
where can I find the cheat stone to put the codes? I would like screenshot of where it is if possible, thanks
There's no need for such a thing. Cheats has been integrated into the ingame menu, hard to miss.

If you really want to go out of your way to use an item to use cheats, when MerchantP visits MothP's kingdom, she sells a consumable item that lets you input a cheat once (I think?).

Last edited:

Atotalweirdo

Sep 19, 2021
I've never had the chance to do this since MermaidP seems to be very agressive compared to other reigns but I'm going to assume it works like any other princess. Try to use influence with princesses at war with MermaidP to sign a peace treaty or try to find , as interacting with her causes diplomacy between all reigns by 1.
I tried this at first but she never declares peace (perhaps bad luck?) and always gets into ruin once she starts and no princess can sign treaties with her plus she will never be influenced herself... The only thing that worked for me was the wish wisp method I said above BEFORE she declares a war.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Apparently it's not possible for them to make peace. I was trying to save them from falling into ruin (fighting 3 wars with 0 wealth) but they're gone now. Rip dumb bandits

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
any new cheat patch ? because some of the cheats from the old list works but others doesn't and the new ones i tried them all but nothing :T
Cheat Patch page
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-16-towerfag.602/post-1882208

Also are you using the codes that are for that patch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
how I get range weapon
You mean the dragon boom? If yes, then i´ll tell you how to obtain. The courtesans in the Dragon Queen Palace, can exchange some Queen Praline (randomly 1~10) for itms, like a special costume for princesses (queen´s new clothes), Breeding Contract (dragon), Queen´s Milk and the Dragon Boom. The entrace is very tight, you need 10 reputation or have at least 1 Queen Praline in your inventory. The npc in the south region (the jungle where is the hippo monster) can give you some of these if you dont kill any monster there (one gift per day).

Reactions: trilosis

sul

Jan 18, 2018
after I rescue the Goblin Princess she refuses to take my hand and the gift menu opens what the item that I need

Sep 22, 2017
after I rescue the Goblin Princess she refuses to take my hand and the gift menu opens what the item that I need
I'm probably wrong on this, but I don't think there is any item you can give her to make her come with you at that point. I think it just means that you don't have enough relationship points with her to get her to come with you. Which for Goblin princess would be 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm probably wrong on this, but I don't think there is any item you can give her to make her come with you at that point. I think it just means that you don't have enough relationship points with her to get her to come with you. Which for Goblin princess would be 2.
It's been awhile but if I recall correctly the Ghost Veil will do it. Cheat Dowries or pray to the rng goddess and maybe if you're lucky. Still by the time you realize you need it well it's probably too late :HideThePain:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes