Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
I keep getting this error that closes the game when I complete the tutorial. I beat the dragon and then head through the flaming cavern to the exit, the screen goes black and then this pops up

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
I keep getting this error that closes the game when I complete the tutorial. I beat the dragon and then head through the flaming cavern to the exit, the screen goes black and then this pops up
So this also happens when I start a new game and skip intro, so... unplayable lol. Guess I'll look through posts and see if this has been fixed with a patch

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
So this also happens when I start a new game and skip intro, so... unplayable lol. Guess I'll look through posts and see if this has been fixed with a patch
Try again today. Basically the Halloween event was bugged or something.

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zehius

Sep 28, 2020
I've got an error multiple times in the abandonned barn for Spookfest, it's always the same NPC with a similar sprite.
I tried to re-download the 0.19.11 with the patch still same error, the NPC is golden with some "shine".
Is there a missing image ?

peanut666666

Jan 2, 2018
I see a Fanmade Patch and a Patch 1 on the main post.
I'm assuming that the Patch 1 fixes that mannequin bug that people mentioned.

But what does the Fanmade Patch do?
And why would the dev release patches instead of just updating the game itself?

Sadly not. He and Towerfag had a falling out. The official Gats version is SFW for some stupid reason, and it's now abandoned.
Was Gats version better?

BocchiBocho

Aug 10, 2022
Is there any solution for this?

I started playing a week ago and had not had this problem

This error occurs when starting a new game or run some save

I've tried to uninstall and install the game but it always throws this problem

kinseryu

Aug 6, 2020
Is there any solution for this?

I started playing a week ago and had not had this problem

This error occurs when starting a new game or run some save

I've tried to uninstall and install the game but it always throws this problem

To anyone interested.
A few days ago I came up with this error.

" Script 'game_interpreter' line 455: TypeError Ocurred. no implicit conversion from nil to integer "

I tried a few things, from uninstalling and re-installing video/audio codecs, RTP RPGmaker, Visual Basics, deleting some registry that where related to the game as well as some .dll files of the root folder but with no success. This afternoon however, I installed CCcleaner and did a Registry Clean, and when I tried restarting the game, it stopped giving me the same error. I don't know if that was the solution, but you can try it and report back if it works or not as I don't know how to trigger the error again to check it myself.

I suppose you can use other methods to clean the registry, but I only know about CCcleaner.

Hope it helps. -best regards.

BocchiBocho

Aug 10, 2022
To anyone interested.
A few days ago I came up with this error.

" Script 'game_interpreter' line 455: TypeError Ocurred. no implicit conversion from nil to integer "

I tried a few things, from uninstalling and re-installing video/audio codecs, RTP RPGmaker, Visual Basics, deleting some registry that where related to the game as well as some .dll files of the root folder but with no success. This afternoon however, I installed CCcleaner and did a Registry Clean, and when I tried restarting the game, it stopped giving me the same error. I don't know if that was the solution, but you can try it and report back if it works or not as I don't know how to trigger the error again to check it myself.

I suppose you can use other methods to clean the registry, but I only know about CCcleaner.

Hope it helps. -best regards.
Buenos días, muchas gracias, me ha funcionado limpiar los registros del dispositivo con ccleaner.

The origin of the error is unknown... perhaps it is a failure of the app itself when reading the game (excessive cache or hidden files that it generates and prevents it from working correctly).

PD:Thanks again ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

Oct 7, 2019
I see a Fanmade Patch and a Patch 1 on the main post.
I'm assuming that the Patch 1 fixes that mannequin bug that people mentioned.

But what does the Fanmade Patch do?
And why would the dev release patches instead of just updating the game itself?

Was Gats version better?
Judging by the bugs, probably not. It turns it that is continuing, but probably without Gats

Sep 22, 2017

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singed33
Feb 17, 2018
I'm new in this thread, and I'm like: "oh, another one that I liked but OF COURSE it's another demo that gonna building for years. But this one is already in 3-4 years of development. So I'm asking- Are the devs is actually planning to complete the game or they are just sucking off money? Pls don't get mad at me, here is 419 pages and I'm just tired.

Reactions: unknown_factor
Sep 22, 2017

Reactions: singed33
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes