Melon

Jun 7, 2017
God, So much time and the game still works like an ass stuck in molasses. You'd think that a dev would fix performance issues BEFORE making PAID DLC, but what do I know. I ain't a video game developer.

Reactions: FFFFFACK and Spys05

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Here comes a New Challupg[d]ater!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why the 911510 don't work? I have the 0.19.11 version and still hear the error sound.
Edit: I tested a lot of the codes and none of them work.
Edit 2 : Look like the patch with the dlc girls that fucked the codes, i have removed those and worked.

Last edited:

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Why the 911510 don't work? I have the 0.19.11 version and still hear the error sound.
Edit: I tested a lot of the codes and none of them work.
Edit 2 : Look like the patch with the dlc girls that fucked the codes, i have removed those and worked.
Bruh - I'm not an Wizard - The patch for DLC character is just to gain those, with the custom code made by Kuronomasters . Conflicting issues might happen when typing other codes. Get the DLC characters, save , get rid of the custom patch, apply the official and all should work fine.
just like you already did :LOL:
If any issues Happen, like an official code doesn't work - Either hold your ass shut or send an feedback on Towerfag's Discord or on patreon. I'm just only sharing what comes as 'stable builds'

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Bruh - I'm not an Wizard - The patch for DLC character is just to gain those, with the custom code made by Kuronomasters . Conflicting issues might happen when typing other codes. Get the DLC characters, save , get rid of the custom patch, apply the official and all should work fine.
just like you already did :LOL:
If any issues Happen, like an official code doesn't work - Either hold your ass shut or send an feedback on Towerfag's Discord or on patreon. I'm just only sharing what comes as 'stable builds'
And i'm thankful for that, i was under the impression that was a "wrong" version or i have done something wrong (i have no idea that the girls dlc could fuck up the game), and i was just asking, i'm not saying anything bad of you dude, if you read all the edits you can see that i was just asking and trying to see what i have done wrong.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
And i'm thankful for that, i was under the impression that was a "wrong" version or i have done something wrong (i have no idea that the girls dlc could fuck up the game), and i was just asking, i'm not saying anything bad of you dude, if you read all the edits you can see that i was just asking and trying to see what i have done wrong.
sure, it's Okay. Just was saying my own 2 cents cx. custom made cheats can fuck up :ROFLMAO:

And DLC giurls do work fine. Just the Code is made separately. Thus always it's good to save before experimenting. Add them, Delete the custom one made, apply official one and just play normally.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I am getting an error. Is there a fix for it?
I get the exact same prompt. If i play the tutorial it plopls up after i try to leave the burning mine, if i try to start a new game and skip the intro it comes up directly when it tries to load...
Anyone knows a workaround or got a solution for this?
I keep getting this when i try starting new game, any idea?
starting new game error
also the same
Also getting the new game error

Use the patch in here and choose the Sacred Candle at the beginning of the game

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
how close is this game to getting finished? It's such a long game that it's a pointless to replay it before it's done at this point

myonmyuu

Jul 2, 2022
Sooo... the mermaid princess just got defeated before I even had a chance to even meet her? Is this intended? Any way to get her back?

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Friends, is there a way to change the writing fonts of the game?
There's a font folder in the game, I assume you can replace the font you want changed with one of the ones in the folder and just rename it the same way.
You can also use MTool and it'll do it for you, but font change can have a few minor issues in the game sometimes (stars on shinies being out of place and a few dialogues looking weird).
there is no way that's true because it would mean we are 20 years away from completion at this rate. Be serious or don't reply please
If you don't want to believe me, don't, but don't bother asking then.
A quick look at patch notes would reveal that we're in 0.19.11

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
Here comes a New Challupg[d]ater!!

Patreon:
download: MEGA
+

+

+
View attachment 2138765

Mega

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
how do i use this cheat dude? im new

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes