Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I wonder when this game will actually be finished. Don’t think it’s worth playing yet until it is fully finished, since seems a few bugs to be ironed out and slow loading/moving for others.

Reactions: flynn0426

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Hello guys, I've made a huge update to my cheat mod.
DLC characters (or at least Candy Princess) is labelled as an actual princess instead of a Progeny, last time I checked.
And she doesn't have her unique trait.
Good mod, though. Pretty convenient.

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
I've seen previous answers about reviving Komachi but in the end I couldn't do anything. Could someone explain to me how can I revive Komachi?

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Do something useful and port it to Android, lol. I'll give you money
Sounds like a challenge :LOL:
I can give you optimization tip tho; don't use parallaxes, period. Anti-lag and cache doesn't matter a this point, just use tilesets :*
And fix your database, navigating through it is nightmare :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: VexensCore
Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: trilosis

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
For some reason downloading the mod, despite it being 22b, is showing up as 1b and "no files are found" to extract.

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Was anyone able to get the beast choker for the dog princess? The wiki says you get it from the wyvern princess's story but i couldnt accept it since i was already in the dog princess's story. I rather not have to deal with her being a yandere anymore so if someone can save me that would be great.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Was anyone able to get the beast choker for the dog princess? The wiki says you get it from the wyvern princess's story but i couldnt accept it since i was already in the dog princess's story. I rather not have to deal with her being a yandere anymore so if someone can save me that would be great.
There's 2 options:
1- Reset the game going on the turtle shell on the poison ruins
2- Use another save data before you recruit DogP.

If you wanna use mine, i'll leave it here. It has a lot of route's items, diaries, progeny, and OP Knight.

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
There's 2 options:
1- Reset the game going on the turtle shell on the poison ruins
2- Use another save data before you recruit DogP.

If you wanna use mine, i'll leave it here. It has a lot of route's items, diaries, progeny, and OP Knight.
I see, that's unfortunate. Thanks for the save. I now learnt my lesson not to smash crazy.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes