Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Hey guys, how do you access the progenies that are the surplus? Since can only have certain amount of party members, and the rest go to the tavern and somewhere else?
Have you met the Nurse Dear after entering the Tavern? She normally has a list of all your progeny.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I don't get it, what does the "DLC character" mean? Aren't they just extra characters added on top of the main heroines?

Like, it's not like they are separate content you need to download right?

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
So having a problem with the finhead princess. I've gotten to the point in her questline where I'm supposed to return at night to go through the tunnel and apparently take out the monster, and she's said that the guard will be gone at night, but the guard is still standing there at night. Any idea what's going on?

EDIT: Never mind. Thought that Sleep Powder was a one-time thing, didn't realize it would be recurring. Read through the thread and found out where to buy it, so I'm good now.

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Does anyone know if there's any information about the DLC characters on the patreon page beyond "yeah this is where you can redeem your DLC"? Asking since the wiki page doesn't actually say anything other than the names of the included characters.
Patreon posts give crumbs of info on what they're about, but it's not much.
From what I'm looking at on Kemono for the DLC characters :

Vashti (the scorpion) is some sort of assassin.

Mari (the nun) is a cursed dog whom the church tried to weaponize as a "weapon of love and purity " but it failed and she ran off.

404-B is just a throwaway crash test dummy.

Fina is called an "angel of the battlefield" on Kemo, but you get some of her lore by talking to her anyway.

Yako is a random Kitsune.

Bloo is a random undersized-kraken.

Gaita was a noble catgirl now undead.

Spritz is some random ghost thing.
Rest are randos of their specie or unspecified as well.
I'd tell you about Candy Princess but no one updated the Towerfag page since October.

The only other context you're getting on them is by interacting with them and making conclusions for the rest.
Exhibit A : Futa nun. She says stuff about being tired of following the church anti-lust babble and is lustful. She has a perk that increases lewdness but her weapons decrease lewdness. Therefore, you can conclude that she was a nun at the church of conquest, weapons were made to help her deal with her trait, then she ran because she couldn't handle nofap.

Nionatu

Jun 9, 2022
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

View attachment 2341625
Patreon:
download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
Any new gallery links?

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Anyone else get a bug with the mystery box if you do a remix adventure (on new game +)? Like it'll be in my inventory at the start, but it won't open, it'll only have the option to close. Kind of a bummer, as I really enjoy the idea of the remix adventures, but I'm not sacrificing all my items just to try it.

Cheater21

Jul 3, 2020
I don't think it is needed for it to be updated right now, the unofficial cheat for v0.19 also works on v0.20.

(Yes. it including the items on the debug itemshop added on v0.20, I even got my oni diary there since the chapel won't give me it for some reason even with OniP is in my party. And I also had to reset my ng+ counter)
his custom codes need updating to the 20.01 cheats and you can't use the minigame commands when his patch is on as well

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Hmmmmm.... It's getting bulkier and more hard to run with my Potato PC. The storage is fine, still have a few teras, It's just playing this has always been slow/laggy for me, Is it like that? or is it just my Hardware?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
This game is slow as fuck and buggy. Not something that should be ignored, but as one can expect from game devs. They really don't care because the money is all they care about.
And they keep bloating it with, as the dev themselves say, "content no one asked for". They COULD finish the princesses stories that still aren't finished, they COULD add in more sex scenes for NPC/Princess that haven't had an update in ages (how long again did human NPCs have only one scene?), they even COULD add in more stuff to the DLC characters to make them worth the 20 bucks they cost....but nah, gonna rework the weapon system, add in a bunch of traits for progency you won't care about and bunch of weapons you're most likely never gonna use.

They did add some QoL things to the game and the dual princess scenes are pretty good. Which is why I'm always in the middle with this dev, they do stuff that seem like they make their paterons pay to get trolled and then they do other stuff that makes me when to keep playing the game. I can't bring myself to love or hate them, but damn do they add a LOT of pointless shit to the game...

Reactions: jellybloop

Nionatu

Jun 9, 2022
Hmmmmm.... It's getting bulkier and more hard to run with my Potato PC. The storage is fine, still have a few teras, It's just playing this has always been slow/laggy for me, Is it like that? or is it just my Hardware?
Combination of both :unsure:.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Hello guys, I've made a huge update to my cheat mod.
It now allows you to add all DLC characters as well as characters other than region princesses (Moss P, Amelie etc.) + things like Noclip and Godmode etc.
Also, one thing I have noticed is that cheat codes don't work when you have some patch installed, so as some wise man once said: "If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain", so I added every Vanilla Cheat code as well as Minigame Codes to the mod. No need to type 6-digit codes anymore, just choose what you want to :)
Check the mod if you want to:
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-enhanced-v1-0.139574/
Or just download it below. Happy gaming and if you think of some more features I can add, go ahead and share it :)

Mr. Liwett

May 24, 2018
Anyone know how to beat the sumo battles on Oni Princess' quest? Skipped through the tutorial by accident and i can't find it anywhere else lmao

Gordox96

Mar 12, 2022
moss.png
Can someone help me? i searched throughout the kingdom and i did not find the location. Does anyone kwon where it is?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes