RP8817

Jan 27, 2022
I mean, technically what the game itself is saying, unless I missed some major lore-piece. By the way the realms are split in the rest of the game, these guys are harvests and not humans. (The implications of this range from strange to mega-yikes, so I'll leave that part alone)
I took it as him referencing the difference between human harvest princess and scarecrow harvest princess

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
How do i install the dlc? I got the patch but where do i put it in the game folder
Put it in the patches folder, if you don't have one create one and use the code to get the DLC characters in your party but make sure you have Access to Dear, save the game when your done adding the characters and remove the patch.

Nionatu

Jun 9, 2022
Long shot question but does anyone have past builds like 0.9? Finding working links seems impossible.

Master_YT

Jul 21, 2022
So... I have this problem that the traveling NPCs do not move across the map, the merchant princess only moves if I wait for her on the world map and the cucco does not appear. Could you help me to solve this problem or send me a good .rgss3a? Please

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Put it in the patches folder, if you don't have one create one and use the code to get the DLC characters in your party but make sure you have Access to Dear, save the game when your done adding the characters and remove the patch.
Code? Sorry been forever since I've done this where am I looking for this code?

Edit: NVM I put the file in the wrong place

Last edited:

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
this is a request for
masterdragonson
please
hello, can you make this patch for the new version?
I don't think it is needed for it to be updated right now, the unofficial cheat for v0.19 also works on v0.20.

(Yes. it including the items on the debug itemshop added on v0.20, I even got my oni diary there since the chapel won't give me it for some reason even with OniP is in my party. And I also had to reset my ng+ counter)

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Hey everyone, I have a question about New Game+ and traits. As I understand it, the trait you used in the last game will be + or ++ in the New Game, But are traits from older runs still upgraded?

EX: I finish a game with "Prince Knight", trait is the upgraded to "Prince Knight +", If I then decide to use the "Pacificista" trait to finish a route, would there be "Pacifista+" and "Prince Knight+"?

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Hey everyone, I have a question about New Game+ and traits. As I understand it, the trait you used in the last game will be + or ++ in the New Game, But are traits from older runs still upgraded?

EX: I finish a game with "Prince Knight", trait is the upgraded to "Prince Knight +", If I then decide to use the "Pacificista" trait to finish a route, would there be "Pacifista+" and "Prince Knight+"?
only the one you used on that run ,and completed a route will get a + on that trait. The others won't have a + on them until you completed a route using them.

If you use a trait with a + and completed a route, then it will be upgraded to ++.

Farming them to become + or ++ legitly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fmanaway

Sirmikeshark

Sep 20, 2021
When will a android version of the game be out and no i don't mean the minigames as there are android ports of them already

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes