Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I have tried looking and clicking on everything and nothing happens. Might have bugged or I am stupid.
Send a screenshot of what part of the quest you're at?
And I mean a screenshot of your quest log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe send your save file too so I can just see what you're doing.

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
Hey, I've done all of that with her already. used cheats to max her hearts out, and she's gotten pregnant twice now, but when it ends, there's no sign of an heir anywhere. I'm not sure if my game is bugged out or something, but they just disappear and she never offers the option to elope.
That is certainly weird, hop onto their discord and report it as a problem.

Since it's probably a bug

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
View attachment 2284097
There is the save and screenshot.
Ok, so I misremembered a thing , the bag wasn't in the basement but right in front of the door.

I bought some sleeping powder from the tavern to knock out the guard that was blocking you and saved in FRONT of the guard again, just talk to the guard, put him to sleep then interact with the bag to continue the quest.
Here's your save file.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
It is very slow when trying to save and load, not sure why..
RPGMaker's Engine, it's just is.

Also having multiple saves can slow the menu or the game, I suggest moving saves to another folder or deleting older unused saves. (I usually keep 4 saves: save 1 for a new game, save 3 and 4 for doing quests/routes, last completed playthrough on save 14)

(And for some reason steam, slows my game quite a bit. So I just play via the exe directly)

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
You're talking about Harvest like it's a different specie or a sub-specie, kek
I mean, technically what the game itself is saying, unless I missed some major lore-piece. By the way the realms are split in the rest of the game, these guys are harvests and not humans. (The implications of this range from strange to mega-yikes, so I'll leave that part alone)

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes