RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
can someone tell me how to save because it is not alowing me to save the game?
Three reasons I can think of are:
1 - You're in an area that doesn't allow saving. This is mainly combat areas. Get to world map or building like the tavern.
2 - Your game path is too long, though this one is doubtful if you don't have other problems.
3 - There's no "Saves" folder in the game location. Some games create the folder for you but others require it to be there beforehand.

LuckyHunter777

Oct 9, 2021
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

View attachment 2271788
Patreon:
download: MEGA
+

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
Cheat's not working for me ? Is it due cuz it's only for stable build later on ?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
is there a de succubus cheat
Last I checked, there was one. Though I can't remember if it makes/reverts all princesses succubus or you get to choose which one. If not, make a bunch of copies of Timeworn Pendent (Not sure if that's actual name) and have them wear it.

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
Hey, i'm just wondering, someone knows how to make good money without cheats? I bought the steam ver and i want the fucking achievements. Let's revive the merchants guild (pic for reference)
merchants guild.jpg

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Hey, i'm just wondering, someone knows how to make good money without cheats? I bought the steam ver and i want the fucking achievements. Let's revive the merchants guild (pic for reference)
View attachment 2274402
Legit way: Buy/equip family jewels asap and have lots of sex around the kingdom. Get your luck stat up and visit places with respawning enemies and hope they drop good loot then sell those to Merchant Princess in the tavern (Mithril Weapons are the easiest to get and sell for pretty good price).

Non-Legit way: Get a tool like Mtool that lets you see values, get a rare weapon or mithril weapon and max out its inventory (99 is max). Go to mouse country and get the portable bank thing. Now go to Merchant Princess in the tavern and sell all 99 of that weapon, all money that goes over limit will automatically go to the bank and you'll have 99k on hand. Whenever you need more money, you can just withdraw it from the bank plus if you buy slaves, that money comes directly from the bank so you don't have to use money on hand.

Reactions: daniel_horns

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 2274402
1.Step one.
-Download SAM Steam.
2.Step two
-Add the hell achievement you want. (just don't overdue in one day it else you will get banned, do them like few per day)

Optional step 3.
-Download cheat engine.
->Set to - 4 byte (by default) and ingame value x2+1 ----example 100 gold ingame is 100x2+1 so you search 201
Alternative search > Unknown initial value in 4 byte and just buy random cheap stuff until you get what you want by checking "decreased value" until you find the value you need.
4.Step four.
-?????
5.Step five
-Profit.

Last edited:
Reactions: daniel_horns

Majikwizard

Nov 30, 2019
Does anybody know if oni princess is recruitable yet? I did all of her events, albeit out of order because the game didn't seem to mind, and have gotten her pregnant twice, but whenever it ends, there's no heir in her tent and when i visit her at night, she only ever wants to have sex and there's no option to elope. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if the content just isn't finished yet.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes