Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Hey, i'm just wondering, someone knows how to make good money without cheats? I bought the steam ver and i want the fucking achievements.
If you open the medals tab it does an achievement check, if that doesn't work try SAM.
cheevo bug is usually when you launch the game from the folder instead of from steam

Reactions: daniel_horns

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
Hey, i'm just wondering, someone knows how to make good money without cheats? I bought the steam ver and i want the fucking achievements. Let's revive the merchants guild (pic for reference)
View attachment 2274402
you can use save edit online to transform 1x on 99x of any item then you can sell the itens, or you can just farm mining on the tutorial rocks using the kobold princess.
There you can get some rare rocks that can up some of your status.
I dont do that of editing itens.

Last edited:

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
Hey, i'm just wondering, someone knows how to make good money without cheats? I bought the steam ver and i want the fucking achievements. Let's revive the merchants guild (pic for reference)
View attachment 2274402
for me it was kill monsters either the skeleton monsters in the cave on the way to mouse town

or the loot bag monsters in the dungeon thats in the bottom half but near the north wall

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 2274402
I assume you picked atleast 13 min=1 day (but I suggest 16min max= 1 day)

>Get the family jewels asap (first thing I buy on a back to zero playthrough)

>And get shorty special asap (Then just equip family jewels on the knight and drink shorty special)

-optional items but you can get a lot more swirlies: wings, monastery veil, 1 of the dragon queen praline? (Forgot the name).

There are 3 ways (but all needing family jewels and shorty special):

1. Easy way is get a slave, make their lust and love high then just do it with them during camp. (Do not do it with a princess or sleep in the tent)

2. Go to the brothel, just do it with the harlots there (slow, you lose about 1/4th the profit)

3. You need the optional items I mentioned above (this is my route I do in order)

>Northern map- monastery dungeon and near the church, DragonQ castle's garden, and birdP's domain.

>Main map - beach, church on skellyP's domain, slime pool, chapel, tavern (get your quest if you want), and lamia ruins (if unlocked)

>Fly to mouseP's domain, do to the south (better if you can use the lift)

>South map- hunter's terrace, goblin pub, and rabbitP's domain (just 2 npc there if lucky, so skip if you want) then return to main map.

(Optional: you can check the rose tree, and go to mermaid reighn using fish lungs. Never go to the club on hammer port or finhead reign... You will loose time for quest and stuff)

Lastly go to the ranch, and you can sneak into a princess room (for extra money)

(For the 3rd option you can get around 30-70k swirlies depends on kingdom lewdness, equipment you have and luck)

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
Does anybody know if oni princess is recruitable yet? I did all of her events, albeit out of order because the game didn't seem to mind, and have gotten her pregnant twice, but whenever it ends, there's no heir in her tent and when i visit her at night, she only ever wants to have sex and there's no option to elope. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if the content just isn't finished yet.
As long as he haves 3 hearts (some princess only needs 2) and gave birth. You will have an option to elope

I suggest getting the shorty special and do it with her for higher chance of pregnancy. You can then check if her belly gets big after a few days, and if she gives birth you get a popup at the start of the day.

After getting that popup, visit her at night and you can elope with her.

(The princesses have a fertile period, so using shorty special even if it's not their fertile period will increase the chance and essential... Or use the cheat to make them always fertile)

(This does not work on dragon 1 and 2, dogP or wyvernP. Since they are route only recruitable...)

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
Is it advisable to play it as it is now? The last time I played it was about 2 years ago
It's nearly complete???, only like 3 reign princesses left. And already has a lot of content inside

And it takes a couple of playthrough to get all items and your choice of route. So I suggest to start now if you want...

Majikwizard

Nov 30, 2019
As long as he haves 3 hearts (some princess only needs 2) and gave birth. You will have an option to elope

I suggest getting the shorty special and do it with her for higher chance of pregnancy. You can then check if her belly gets big after a few days, and if she gives birth you get a popup at the start of the day.

After getting that popup, visit her at night and you can elope with her.

(The princesses have a fertile period, so using shorty special even if it's not their fertile period will increase the chance and essential... Or use the cheat to make them always fertile)

(This does not work on dragon 1 and 2, dogP or wyvernP. Since they are route only recruitable...)
Hey, I've done all of that with her already. used cheats to max her hearts out, and she's gotten pregnant twice now, but when it ends, there's no sign of an heir anywhere. I'm not sure if my game is bugged out or something, but they just disappear and she never offers the option to elope.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
It is very slow when trying to save and load, not sure why..
RPG maker clunk, it has to save and load a shitton of variables and states that continue to happen in the background day by day while you play.

It was perhaps not the best engine to use for this game but I doubt it's ever going to change now.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes