ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
did an all in one bundle out this where you can decide what ya wanna download. cheers!

PrincessAndConquestBundle-0.20.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
No seeders or peers atm.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey bro, crazy seeing you here, can you give us an estimation on how longer do you plan on milking this game built on stol- uhh, "borrowed" designs and concepts? :HideThePain:
8 years is an awfully long time, going for a decade there?
It's not the game being milked, it's the dev

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
It's not the game being milked, it's the dev
This is my dream game aside from the combat (kinda wish it was turn based but that's just my selfish preference) , bought it on steam hoping I could switch up my controls to make it work but it doesn't seem to take, is there a reason this game is so terrible with controllers (I use a dualsense (ps5 controller) plugged in, for reference.

golden_hue

Oct 6, 2019
I haven't played the game since August last year. Has the performance been improved or does it still runs like crap?

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
I just wish there were more dungeons, enemy variety, combat and a better use of the battle-fuck and corruption systems.
Feels like they had promising ideas for all these things and then kinda dropped them in favour of other stuff. Would like to see a fleshing out the princesses and progeny already in place as well as the systems that make them feel more interactable and worthwhile.
Still support Tower and love the game but... Yeah, my two cents.

Looking forward to the new princesses though and the fleshing out of the subterranean areas. Hopefully we get gas masks for followers though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MinXe and Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I just wish there were more dungeons, enemy variety, combat and a better use of the battle-fuck and corruption systems.
Feels like they had promising ideas for all these things and then kinda dropped them in favour of other stuff. Would like to see a fleshing out the princesses and progeny already in place as well as the systems that make them feel more interactable and worthwhile.
Still support Tower and love the game but... Yeah, my two cents.

Looking forward to the new princesses though and the fleshing out of the subterranean areas. Hopefully we get gas masks for followers though.
Spared me the headache, I thought the battle-Fuck was the main point, but if its that sword wagging bullshit throughout, Refunding is the best bet.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes