JohnDanielsSyah

Feb 7, 2023
The wiki says that we can gain reign affinty by fighting bandits in their territoy and upgrading their offense and defense, but neither of those give me any reign affinity. The only way I can gain affinity is by having sex with their race and then give royal gift to the princess ( But I need to have atleat 2 affinity to meet them). Did i miss something or is there a more consistent way to gain affinity?
Guild quests. Level 2 I believe. Raises affinity very quickly.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
The wiki says that we can gain reign affinty by fighting bandits in their territoy and upgrading their offense and defense, but neither of those give me any reign affinity. The only way I can gain affinity is by having sex with their race and then give royal gift to the princess ( But I need to have atleat 2 affinity to meet them). Did i miss something or is there a more consistent way to gain affinity?
Get a follower or slave from that kingdom, get their lust to 5 or higher, leave them in the tavern, repeatedly ask for sex. Pretty much had to do this to stop the Golem princess's declaring war rampage.

She still end up losing to Mermaid princess because I kinda forgot about her until it was too late. =P

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
This game is crazy.whatever you do.they declare wars.teapartys=waste of time=bird stomps=waste of money(and affinity with reign i used 3 my affinity droped from 1.5 to -10) moth princess lost war to the cat princess per one day.i cheated to balance 2 attack 2 def to everyone(doesnt help) to a fair players bit of a choice every playthrough who live our die i guess.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
This game is crazy.whatever you do.they declare wars.teapartys=waste of time=bird stomps=waste of money(and affinity with reign i used 3 my affinity droped from 1.5 to -10) moth princess lost war to the cat princess per one day.i cheated to balance 2 attack 2 def to everyone(doesnt help) to a fair players bit of a choice every playthrough who live our die i guess.
Tea parties - You have to get good events or it can actually make tension worse between kingdoms. The more diplomacy between two kingdoms, the less likely they will declare war on each other. It's not easy but it is possible to get it to the point where they aren't declaring war every 30 mins.

Bird stamps - If you're losing affinity with a kingdom, that's most likely a bug. If anything, their diplomacy with Bird kingdom should just get worst. It's literally supposed to be the alternative to spending affinity to stop a war directly. And the only real way to stop a war involving the Mermaids.

Balance - You played yourself. If you give everyone att/def +2, you only made the fights a coin flip. Instead give everyone max defense, with low attack. Basically just banging on steel walls with sticks.

Affinity - If you have the extra money or hero banner, try and recruit or buy slaves for as many different races as possible. Get their lust to 5 or 6 and spam sex with them to get high affinity. This way if any war starts you can just go to that kingdom's princess/heir and stop the war. Unless they changed it, stopping wars actually builds diplomacy so their less likely to go to war with that same kingdom.

Reactions: Iseiscream

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
tldr
yeah im salty that the dlc characters could be more then what they are

honestly after playing around with the dlc it doesn't change much other than add some party members with sorta usefull traits
rather then proper side characters. with how their chosen and lack of content it would be way better to focus on the current dlc
characters and flesh them out then make new ones, hell not only would it be better for the game but it would be more easier and efficient to do rather then create completely new characters.

towerfag could even keep the current early pay 20 or something dollars system for new npcs
and instead move those to a system where the dlc npc with the most votes gets worked on and more content added to them
not only would people would be more satisfied with their purchases but more people probably would spend more money on it knowing that their votes add in substantial content to there favorite npc rather then create new sad wastes of potential that have almost nothing worth buying them for.

you can even take this a step further and sell the new content of the old dlc npcs as an update patch or complete version and keep the current ones as free demos to try out and possibly hook people to get the complete versions.

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
tldr
yeah im salty that the dlc characters could be more then what they are

honestly after playing around with the dlc it doesn't change much other than add some party members with sorta usefull traits
rather then proper side characters. with how their chosen and lack of content it would be way better to focus on the current dlc
characters and flesh them out then make new ones, hell not only would it be better for the game but it would be more easier and efficient to do rather then create completely new characters.

towerfag could even keep the current early pay 20 or something dollars system to chose new npcs
and instead move those to a system where the dlc npc with the most votes gets worked on and more content added to them
not only would people would be more satisfied with their purchases but more people probably would spend more money on it knowing that their votes add in substantial content to there favorite npc rather then create new sad wastes of potential that have almost nothing worth buying them for.

you can even take this a step further and sell the new content of the old dlc npcs as an update patch or complete version and keep the current ones as free demos to try out and possibly hook people to get the complete versions.
Brother/sister/whatever else you might be, I've been preaching this since the very first dlc came out. These NPCs are not worth 20 bucks for a single scene each, some get an additional scene. The average H game on steam will cost you the same amount of money and you'll getting multiple scenes from it.

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
Ya same question whats the password to the rar files?
I'm not certain what the password is personally (I'm trying to bruteforce attack it myself as we speak) but I'm fairly certain that the contents are the exact same as what you'll find under the September 2019 CG folder for Wyverns (At least they share the exact same file names, but the date modified in the rar file is 4 years earlier)

Kakkate Koi

Nov 16, 2021
i think i need some help, how i can put this on full screen i already active F5 and F6, but still like this (sorry for the english)

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes