Apr 2, 2023
This game is like 8 years old.
So i thought the game must have lot off content...
But after playing like 20 hours i got bored too quickly. :cautious:

i think i need some help, how i can put this on full screen i already active F5 and F6, but still like this (sorry for the english)
use f1 uncheck the "Launch in Full screen" from the starting a game and close the game and open again. The game will go back to it's natural resolution again. And f5 again Tada ! magic happend...
I found this on my own No one answered me, and iam lazy to read all this 442 pages... :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: th3n

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
This game is like 8 years old.
So i thought the game must have lot off content...
But after playing like 20 hours i got bored too quickly. :cautious:

use f1 uncheck the "Launch in Full screen" from the starting a game and close the game and open again. The game will go back to it's natural resolution again. And f5 again Tada ! magic happend...
I found this on my own No one answered me, and iam lazy to read all this 442 pages... :cautious:
12 months of developing stuff like traits, 12 months of adding a new character with only one scene for 20 bucks, 12 months of ignoring missing stuff supporters have wanted before finally MAYBE adding in ONE of them, 12 months of fixing bugs.
And then we do it all again! Gotta keep that money flowing!

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
12 months of developing stuff like traits, 12 months of adding a new character with only one scene for 20 bucks, 12 months of ignoring missing stuff supporters have wanted before finally MAYBE adding in ONE of them, 12 months of fixing bugs.
And then we do it all again! Gotta keep that money flowing!
Hey don't forget the few months the dev spent getting into NFTs.

Towerfag isn't as embarrassing as Team Nimbus for never putting out content and still having supporters, but it's always hilarious to me when projects like this get tens of thousands in funding monthly. Still, at least there is a product, unlike Cloud Meadow.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
would you mind telling me your joiplay version? mine loads up properly but interacting with npcs crashed my shit
I downloaded it from play store with the rpg maker plugin, and the version is 1.01.701.

You should try and change the rpg settings on your joiplay to see if it fix it or decrypt it by just holding the icon and select decrypt file or turn off WebGL on html Settings. Ether way that all i can say, goodluck

Last edited:
Reactions: LuzYojip

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

1685722554653.png
Patreon:
download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

+

+

( expires in July )

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

The good:
New Sphinx Princess H scene, new Wyvern Princess H animation, new sprites for transformation, reworked Lina, reworked terrain damage, new cheat, fixing bugs

The meh:
More swimsuits, Red thread rings rework (until see in action), new $20 DLC, reworked Bird Princess voice,

The "why!?":
New skills, C.Y.O.P., dialog boxes, NG+ stuff

The "wow...":
Sheer number of bugs needed to be fixed

notforanything.bruh

Mar 8, 2021
aaaand the cheats from the most recent edition aren't working anymore, yippee!

but for real though does anyone know why this is or when they'll get the next cheats out? i haven't seen anything from the $5 tier on their subscribestar yet

EDIT: i'm just impatient lol, new code is out

Last edited:
Reactions: Chinte

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
aaaand the cheats from the most recent edition aren't working anymore, yippee!

but for real though does anyone know why this is or when they'll get the next cheats out? i haven't seen anything from the $5 tier on their subscribestar yet

EDIT: i'm just impatient lol, new code is out
Dude... Just use the cheat mods in the first page, it makes life easy... ;)
And Wow dude ! Your account made in "Mar 9, 2021" And this is your first EVER Comment, After 2 years later ? :oops:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HimaKira

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
TBH i am anxious to see the new C.Y.O.P, it might reduce a lot of grinding for some traits and help with passing traits to other races if she dont screw with me.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Dude... Just use the cheat mods in the first page, it makes life easy... ;)
And Wow dude ! Your account made in "Mar 9, 2021" And this is your first EVER Comment, After 2 years later ? :oops:
pretty sure the cheat mod from the main page is already obsolete past 0.20.2 version (since it's already integrate to the new cheat system of the game)

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes