Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
Can someone tell me how to do the camping thing?
I just wandering around waiting for night but it never turning night

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Can u do anything about the DLC for joiplay !?
The game just crash if u try to put the Dlc
sorry but thats not in my might. - DLC #1 is from patreon, while DLC#2 was shared by Terrec and Nionatu.
Alternatively You can Join Towers Discord and tell your problem there. as to why DLC files, when put in DLC folders, crash your game when playing on JoiPlay. I personally don't play on JoiPlay. since I prefer PC version

Reactions: She_wolf

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
So anyone know what to do for the assist slime quest.
I'm repeatedly using long range spells to deal damage to the poisonous plants yet nothing happens.

Umu Cultist

Jan 24, 2022
Alright ya'll know why I'm gonna ask this, where do I find dat smug ass Chain Princess?
Those chain and locks got me acting unwise bdsm material.jpeg

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
Alright ya'll know why I'm gonna ask this, where do I find dat smug ass Chain Princess?
Those chain and locks got me acting unwise View attachment 3124934
First you need to go to the human reign and visit the slums when the goblin girl is hanging around.
Buy thes slums key from her and use it to open the nearby door to access the alchemy lab.

From there you need to get your hands on a good amount of fleeting zeal (easiest way is to choose zealot knight and break rocks) and put it into the big tank and let it ferment over a period of time until you have over 500 zeal "in the faucet".

You can only hold 99 fleeting zeal at a time, so taking500 zeal from the faucet will cause it to overflow and leak out into the wider world.
You can then follow the patches of zeal from the human reign to where you can find her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Umu Cultist

Jan 24, 2022
First you need to go to the human reign and visit the slums when the goblin girl is hanging around.
Buy thes slums key from her and use it to open the nearby door to access the alchemy lab.

From there you need to get your hands on a good amount of fleeting zeal (easiest way is to choose zealot knight and break rocks) and put it into the big tank and let it ferment over a period of time until you have over 500 zeal "in the faucet".

You can only hold 99 fleeting zeal at a time, so taking500 zeal from the faucet will cause it to overflow and leak out into the wider world.
You can then follow the patches of zeal from the human reign to where you can find her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your brief yet detailed guide! Now it is time to get some zeal and hunt that chain princess :PogChamp:
also appreciate the extra details on where to look to recruit her <3

(BTW where do you find guides/walkthroughs of these sorts? The old wiki wasn't getting updated anytime soon)

Reactions: SigilSeal

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
Thank you for your brief yet detailed guide! Now it is time to get some zeal and hunt that chain princess :PogChamp:
also appreciate the extra details on where to look to recruit her <3

(BTW where do you find guides/walkthroughs of these sorts? The old wiki wasn't getting updated anytime soon)
No problem, I was sure to give specifics because I had this problem myself recently trying to find out how to get her and people just kept saying "Get 500 Overflow" and when you're not familiar with the alchemy mechanics that's not helpful.

Best way to find these things out generally is on the official P&C Discord, search to see if anyone's asked your question already and if not, ask yourself of the people hanging there. They're generally helpful but can be infuriatingly vague at times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Umu Cultist

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Fun

anyway, I got them to run on Joiplay now. there some setting file to download at their discord then drop em to patch folder that did it for me

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes