VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
zo like how do dlc characters work are they in the base game or must i download a patch?
they 'ARE' in the game, but cannot be accessed normally. usually it needs an specific file to be added in DLC#1 and DLC#2 folder inside the game folder.
Or, by casually. look up into some exploits and youll find other way to do it. GL ^^

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
please help me i cannot find the moth princess ? i have cleared 3 coocons in the forest
IIRC once you find and cut them all the screen will flash and the mist effect will dissipate, then you'll be able to access the reign itself exiting the screen via the south. You might've missed one.

FernandZero

Oct 1, 2019
Any way to change the dialogue font? And also to remove the animal crossing chirps during sex scenes?
This is the ugliest font I've seen used in a commercial product

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.10P4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chikirriki345

Dec 4, 2022
they 'ARE' in the game, but cannot be accessed normally. usually it needs an specific file to be added in DLC#1 and DLC#2 folder inside the game folder.
Or, by casually. look up into some exploits and youll find other way to do it. GL ^^
Delight us with your wisdom. I would like to know how to access them without the patches °~°

ccc66786

Sep 15, 2021
How do i launch the game in fullscreen? I don't know why when i launch the game it is in a small window?

Pressing Alt and Enter or F5 or pressing F1 and setting it to fullscreen all look like shit quality.

Also I have zero experience with RPG Maker VX Ace

Last edited:

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Delight us with your wisdom. I would like to know how to access them without the patches °~°
all is within my post ,like its not hard to see DLC sections or Kuronomasters link to his fun patches

Do you know if the download already has the plant princess route added in the patreon?
only in beta currently , and as it is currently vvery very new reign. not much stuff is in there. until implemented

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
How do i launch the game in fullscreen? I don't know why when i launch the game it is in a small window?

Pressing Alt and Enter or F5 or pressing F1 and setting it to fullscreen all look like shit quality.

Also I have zero experience with RPG Maker VX Ace
Alt+Enter still uses the old fullscreen mode, to use the new one press F5.
You can also press F6 to change the screen ratio, be it in fullscreen or windowed mode (both ratios are independents).

its kind of try and error attempts.

Keyaru07

May 25, 2022
If you have the screen error in Joiplay, go to settings and resolution and set it to 800 so that the game goes full screen, that was my solution

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes