Feb 13, 2021
Check whether it keeps happening when you don't have any controllers or devices that affect inputs (like a Razer Tartarus) connected, if you have any program running that remap keyboard keys close them as well.
Didn't have any controllers connected or any peripheries. Only 'programs' that were running was chrome as I was listening to music.

Kyfal

Jun 30, 2019
Can someone upload a full save? or if not a personal save with everything you have been able to do so far? I would appreciate it very much

Kyfal

Jun 30, 2019
This is my save data, it have a lot of stuff and OP knight. Tell me if this you are looking for.
This is my save data, it have a lot of stuff and OP knight. Tell me if this you are looking for.
thank you very much for the answer! i see that the mc has level 30 and several items but the game is as if it started from 0 and there is no progress with the princesses, this always happens with all saves except one's own?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
thank you very much for the answer! i see that the mc has level 30 and several items but the game is as if it started from 0 and there is no progress with the princesses, this always happens with all saves except one's own?
When you start a new playthrough, all princesses resets. So never bother level them, their children yes. Only level up a bit to increase the love status (the Cat Princess need it to trigger her route).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kyfal

Kyfal

Jun 30, 2019
When you start a new playthrough, all princesses resets. So never bother level them, their children yes. Only level up a bit to increase the love status (the Cat Princess need it to trigger her route).
so, is it not possible to use another player's progress to have the quests completed? :cry:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
so, is it not possible to use another player's progress to have the quests completed? :cry:
With how the game is designed, you're not supposed to have everything done in one savegame/playthrough, but to gradually complete things through subsequent amounts of NG+. I recommend screwing around and doing whatever piques your interest for your first playthrough or two to learn how the game's mechanics work if you don't want to trudge through the games wiki, then completing a princesses route to achieve said NG+.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kyfal

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I extracted it and then moved it to the correct DLC place?
Hmm i honestly got no clue then, one of the errors i randomly got when i was messing around with files is if you leave a Rar file in patches or the DLC folders you get an error because it can't read it.

lohanes

Aug 21, 2023
Hi, I'm sorry to ask this question...lots of questions in fact. First of all, related to some DLC characters, I have some problems triggering some scenes: lolly, chain princess, borea and harriet. but I mean in the camp, because for example with chain p. or lolly, it allows me to trigger his scene in the "battle sex" (I don't remember if that's what it was called) and with harriet in "battle sex" the icon appears, but nothing is triggered and immediately switch to the next character.

Then with respect to some scenes that appear in the gallery, the plant princess appears, some plant npc, but I don't even know where the plant ruins are when in the kingdoms menu it appears as available, a hippo princess also appears in the gallery and a scene with Niuya. In these cases I don't know how it works, if they are simply things that the community extracts and adds to the gallery or if they are things that are really in the game, because it happened to me with the oni kingdom a few versions ago, that it appeared available, or at least its icon appeared in the kingdom menu and I knew where it was, but it wouldn't let me enter, I don't know, they are something like previews for the players or something similar? because I try things (in the latest version 0.20.10 in this case) and some things in the gallery are there but others are not, I don't know if I just don't know where to find them.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2021
View attachment 533225

Overview:
Princess & Conquest is a hybrid RPG game where you, the Knight, will have to decide the fortunes of a Kingdom, plunged into chaos after a certain "incident"!
The sudden disappearance of a powerful dragon is the spring for a series of events that have brought chaos to the Kingdom!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-31
Release Date: 2023-10-30
Developer: Towerfag - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.10
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Install as directed under "Installation" section

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Look for the hidden codes when you complete the minigames~

Extras: - - Cheats - * - Cheat Mod* - Gallery - Spanish*

Thank you @VexensCore for the link
*This unofficial Patch/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 296584 View attachment 296585 View attachment 296586 View attachment 296587 View attachment 296588 View attachment 403251 View attachment 325169 View attachment 325170 View attachment 403253 View attachment 325171 View attachment 325168 View attachment 351733
gallery broken rip

CountMel

Oct 4, 2022
Hmm i honestly got no clue then, one of the errors i randomly got when i was messing around with files is if you leave a Rar file in patches or the DLC folders you get an error because it can't read it.
I'm still clueless, but thanks for the help though

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes