yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
A patch a day keeps the sanity away.
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.09Patch6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
I saw the steam page, and it seems like the early access ended, do the devs still have plans to update with new content or is the game is finished now ?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I saw the steam page, and it seems like the early access ended, do the devs still have plans to update with new content or is the game is finished now ?
It's not complete yet, some princess of the game still without route/unfinished route. Also there's some bugs there.

• Wow
Reactions: M1K3_0

DyanTD

Jun 10, 2018
Hey everyone, how to challenge the oni around oni crafter ? Already talk to them but nothing happens ?

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
seen there was already an new beta build released on Patreon by Tower. Can guess, no ones willing to share it.
Welp, time to wait for another stable build ;p

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
I have been playing this game. and I haven't seen night time yet, pls someone help how do I get night time.

ElPablon

Jun 24, 2022
I have been playing this game. and I haven't seen night time yet, pls someone help how do I get night time.
Set the time it takes to become night time to 2 minutes in the option menu all the way down, its set by default to 8 minutes which I believe its too much

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Set the time it takes to become night time to 2 minutes in the option menu all the way down, its set by default to 8 minutes which I believe its too much
My game just goes from, like mid day to day. I never see night time, in this game. 1697813872785.png

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes