xxgurkexx

Jul 8, 2017
Same issue here, no mouse, just Usnug, Kat, and one of my dragon kids. Happens for me when moving to the south kingdom after starting the cat route
Huh, thought having mouse princess on your team might mess up cat route but now I have no clue what might be causing this.

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
v.0.17 confirmed to release on the 16th on Towerfag's twitter, supposedly coming with the opening of Finhead Princess's reign and content, as well as more for Cat Princess, and the new battle system (enemies's attacks are now actually telegraphed by animations).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
How does Bab's work? Everytime i throw the mooney in the pot she says "here I go" and then nothing happens. Goes back to "hey there = instert name" . I do have cheats on but not the unlock animations one . Was there something i did wrong?

Reactions: GhostE

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
So, there is this bug in Cat Kingdom where there is an invisible block in fron of CatP's room.

How do you fix that bug? I think a solution was posted here, but I legit missed it.

Mar 28, 2018
So, there is this bug in Cat Kingdom where there is an invisible block in fron of CatP's room.

How do you fix that bug? I think a solution was posted here, but I legit missed it.
You mean you can´t enter the room through the door, right? If I remember correctly, just use a sword on the door and it should open (only a sword, maces won´t work).

Mar 28, 2018
How to get the gallery?
You mean Babs? that´s the NPC that acts as a gallery inside the game, but you can only see the animations you have currently unlocked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How does Bab's work? Everytime i throw the mooney in the pot she says "here I go" and then nothing happens. Goes back to "hey there = instert name" . I do have cheats on but not the unlock animations one . Was there something i did wrong?
Talk to her directly, there should be the option to help her "practice" magic; the pot only unlocks animations randomly.

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
current version 0.17 is broken , dont update
progeny creation eggs/deadnot crashes the game
edit : it is fixed

the wall are made of paper, try using force.

My skeleton princess won’t become living when I expose her to the power pearl. What am I missing?
the world need to have positive life force for the pearls to work.

Last edited:

bardol

Jan 24, 2019
I need help with SkeletonP route I'm stuck on An army of guests where the objective of dressing the skeletons doesn't complete itself even though i have 20 skeletons all are wearing the mourning vest, does anyone have a idea? maybe a variable that i can edit in save editor?

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
current version 0.17 is broken , dont update
progeny creation eggs/deadnot crashes the game
edit : it is fixed

the wall are made of paper, try using force.

the world need to have positive life force for the pearls to work.
I know I tried that. I got the Humans to kill Slime Princess and then used her blessing to raise the Life force of the kingdom by 100. Still didn't work. Wish there was a way to measure Life Force.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Since the latest version is an early access build it is most likely to contain quite a few of bug, so I am just gonna wait until the last patch get release before I try v.17.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes