UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
¿How can i get the THICC version of each princess? What objects do i need and where do i find them?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I don't think the THICC versions are in the game yet. Don't really see anything about it on steam's news page and what not. Most recent patch added finhead princess and a slew of other things.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry to bug you mate but would you happen to know the answer it this, I'll appreciate it even if you can't help
After giving Harvest Princess her bell, is it possible to get her pregnant?
Last I knew No. Might be some hope when the THICC version of Harvest Princess becomes available

I could see if that changed in 0.17 but I was waiting for Towerfag to get most of the fires to die down first

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey guys, I encountered a bug or some weird thing with the Cardinal bell that switches the character model AND the character's static image in conversations, so if you like a member you have in your party, don't use it on them, cause you can't get the original back.

(Or like, you can also use it to get all the different sprites for the H scenes if you just don't care.)

Just a warning though, the bell transforms the target into the same species as your third party member, (I think), because I tried transforming my finhead son into a daughter and it turned him into a female lamia, which is my daughter and third party member.
Gonna go back to my previous save to try and fix it.

update:
Okay, so, I'm just being an idiot.
The reason why it does this is because the game gets confused and thinks you're carrying finhead princess, but i'm guessing there's no model or whatever for her atm, so it just uses the species/model from another character since you have a finhead child with no other model.
(Literally just guessing, but this seems to be why it happens.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, I encountered a bug or some weird thing with the Cardinal bell that switches the character model AND the character's static image in conversations, so if you like a member you have in your party, don't use it on them, cause you can't get the original back.

(Or like, you can also use it to get all the different sprites for the H scenes if you just don't care.)

Just a warning though, the bell transforms the target into the same species as your third party member, (I think), because I tried transforming my finhead son into a daughter and it turned him into a female lamia, which is my daughter and third party member.
Gonna go back to my previous save to try and fix it.

update:
Okay, so, I'm just being an idiot.
The reason why it does this is because the game gets confused and thinks you're carrying finhead princess, but i'm guessing there's no model or whatever for her atm, so it just uses the species/model from another character since you have a finhead child with no other model.
(Literally just guessing, but this seems to be why it happens.)
1a3d79bbe62480e28f3430ef30629da7.jpg
First what version are you using?
You said this happens with a Finhead Progeny?
Seems the Cardinal Bell does to a bit of randomization when changing sex though to the most part races shouldn't change
Most of the Princesses, with Harvest being the exception, should be excluded from it's effects
Looks like the Cardinal Bell will fully randomize Lamias as Towerfag forgot the End Label: sexch for Common Event 837: rnd bab lam

(Currently Hunting down a Finhead to see if it does anything wonky with them in 0.17.0 with Patch 4)
Edit: Why is everything on fire :eek: It's also past 2am so :sleep: I'll sleep by the warm fire
Made a Finhead Princess Shade, the game can't load graphics for them
graphics/pictures/finpbracesad
graphics/pictures/finpbrace

Apparently Shade Princesses are not exempt from the effects of the Bell
The Character Sprites for both the Finhead Shade Princess and the random progeny I found on the ground don't load
For some reason the Finhead Shade Princess calls me Dad... I'm starting to believe Towerfag has 'Daddy' Issues

Seems that there is a chance in CE 771: Cardinal Bell Use that @prog and $game_variables[2868] will become unaligned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.17.0
CE 771 Cardinal Bell Use
Patches/Patch1579505180.rvdata2

Adds check on @prog and $game_variables[2868] in the event they become unaligned and re-aligns them
This tries to prevent the Memory Error but doesn't fix prior damage

Last edited:

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
View attachment 522829
Seems the Cardinal Bell does to a bit of randomization when changing sex though to the most part races shouldn't change
Most of the Princesses, with Harvest being the exception, should be excluded from it's effects
Looks like the Cardinal Bell will fully randomize Lamias as Towerfag forgot the End Label: sexch for Common Event 837: rnd bab lam

(Currently Hunting down a Finhead to see if it does anything wonky with them in 0.17.0 with Patch 4)
Edit: Why is everything on fire :eek: It's also past 2am so :sleep: I'll sleep by the warm fire

The Character Sprites for both the Finhead Shade Princess and the random progeny I found on the ground don't load
For some reason the Finhead Shade Princess calls me Dad... I'm starting to believe Towerfag has 'Daddy' Issues

Seems that there is a chance in CE 771: Cardinal Bell Use that @prog and $game_variables[2868] will become unaligned

v0.17.0
CE 771 Cardinal Bell Use

Adds check on @prog and $game_variables[2868] in the event they become unaligned and re-aligns them
View attachment 522829

v0.17.0
CE 771 Cardinal Bell Use

(I'm currently using 0.17, but with the patch that allows you to re-open the mystery box.)

Jesus Christ that's complicated looking.
It probably isn't, but I don't do much with programming anymore, so meh.
Either way, thanks for that explanation and the patch, but I also thought I should mention that (if you hadn't encountered it yet) if you clear out your party and only have the finhead progeny in there once you use the bell, it will switch the dialogue portrait with the female one, but still doesn't load the overworld model for her of you're not playing as her.

Makes it nigh impossible to find her (or him too, cause it's still unloaded like you said) in the camp at night cause she's invisible, but it also won't load a sex animation if you choose to do it with her, which is a little disappointing after staying up to two in the morning doing random in game shit to try and get it to work, but it's probably because there's no general finhead sex scene that I know of.

(at one point, the entire overwolrd map just became black with only the reigns being visible lol.)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Jesus Christ that's complicated looking.
It's more so then it should be... Towerfag decided that instead of simply making a script to handle most of these things that he would use Common Events instead and RPG Maker doesn't give them the same level of Error Handling that it does scripts.

Yeah I noticed the fire :cry: In my adventure for Finhead Eggs I found random Finhead Sex NPC Animations not loading, Sprites not loading, Pictures not loading, since I had the Console on a lot of Image Missing Warnings about things Towerfag just didn't bother putting in, Battles not doing anything (Easy win for those three crabs in one of the underwater houses), and I'm pretty sure Finhead Reign was not ready for prime time.

Reactions: Azazael

trilosis

May 23, 2017
It's more so then it should be... Towerfag decided that instead of simply making a script to handle most of these things that he would use Common Events instead and RPG Maker doesn't give them the same level of Error Handling that it does scripts.

Yeah I noticed the fire :cry: In my adventure for Finhead Eggs I found random Finhead Sex NPC Animations not loading, Sprites not loading, Pictures not loading, since I had the Console on a lot of Image Missing Warnings about things Towerfag just didn't bother putting in, Battles not doing anything (Easy win for those three crabs in one of the underwater houses), and I'm pretty sure Finhead Reign was not ready for prime time.
Hey, are you going to update your patches to the latest version by chance?

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
So I was about to post a reply on how the Insect Region keep crashing but Towerfag had already got that fix in one of the patch/hot fixes. Although it still made me want to say something about v.17. I'm glad that they manage to release a new battle system and a whole region, but the great amount of bugs fixes has been overwhelming, but I am quite glad to see that they're actually getting work on the bugs and I just hope that the game hasn't been completely unplayable for the fellow users.

Dranspringfeald

Aug 18, 2017
So I was about to post a reply on how the Insect Region keep crashing but Towerfag had already got that fix in one of the patch/hot fixes. Although it still made me want to say something about v.17. I'm glad that they manage to release a new battle system and a whole region, but the great amount of bugs fixes has been overwhelming, but I am quite glad to see that they're actually getting work on the bugs and I just hope that the game hasn't been completely unplayable for the fellow users.
well, I cant make it past the Tutorial without it crashing so....

Reactions: Azazael
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes