Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
where in the name of hell did you get the notion that the battle-fuck system was the main point of the game?
https://f95zone.to/search/260201011/?q=battle+fuck&t=post&c[thread]=602&o=relevance
I was mistaken, as others seemed to be in the past.
The progeny concept is awesome and may be the only one doing this so throroughly (aside of Freecities, which is still being updated regularly through mods btw)

The combat that is there (zelda like) and the fact the controller compatibility has been borked from day one are my kryptonite, I'd hoped there was a fuck battle to make up for the issues. Again, I was mistaken.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jimmych0nga

BeefSupreme30

Aug 11, 2020
I'm confused how many patches are there and which I need to download
HELP ME
Edit: downloaded the game, on JoiPlay and there is just black screen how can I fixt this?
Edit: got compressed version, works fine, but customization screen is below my screen

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gordox96

Mar 12, 2022
Ok people, I need context. I just stopped playing it not long ago and wow things have come out.
1. What are the DLCs and how do you get them?
2. I saw that there are 2 supposed 2 new princesses, candy and ox, how do I find them?
3. Apart from the codes, what other new things are there?
If someone can give me a brief summary I would appreciate it.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Ok people, I need context. I just stopped playing it not long ago and wow things have come out.
1. What are the DLCs and how do you get them?
2. I saw that there are 2 supposed 2 new princesses, candy and ox, how do I find them?
3. Apart from the codes, what other new things are there?
If someone can give me a brief summary I would appreciate it.
1- The DLCs are rewards for patreon. If you look here, there's some people trying to help to get the file without pay again.
2- If you have the dlc file installed, you can claim the characters on the tabern, look close to the guild counter.
3- Just the codes from the minigames to get extra rewards on the main game.

This was helpful?

Reactions: Gordox96

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
So if anyone was having trouble with Pervert's Dash Unlimited, I got some codes for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should unlock all the Bartender costumes, but there will be duplicates. Also, this is not all the codes. I had to earn them the old fashioned way, so there is no way I'm replaying to getting every permutation of girls just for some extra Golden Vouchers.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Also anyone know how to battle the power-creep of enemies when NG+ing? I've been doing resets to levels up traits, and now basic enemies deal shit tons of damage. My knight at max level can kind of deal with it, but the princesses die in a single hit. Anyway to fix this other than spending millions on leveling up each and every party member?

Gordox96

Mar 12, 2022
1- The DLCs are rewards for patreon. If you look here, there's some people trying to help to get the file without pay again.
2- If you have the dlc file installed, you can claim the characters on the tabern, look close to the guild counter.
3- Just the codes from the minigames to get extra rewards on the main game.

This was helpful?
Thanks bro

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
I am finished i made a patch and now you can use a cheat code to add the DLC princesses to saves View attachment 1783613

I recommend removing any patches you have and having only this one active for adding the DLC Princesses
then remove the patch after adding them then re-adding any patches you have since it will conflict with future recruitable characters and cheats.

Cheat code is - 999901

I will be updating this as time goes on
Enjoy.

UPDATE1: for version 19.0.2
Added Wuchan

UPDATE2: for version 19.0.3
Added Marie (Forced Futa Warning)

UPDATE3: for version 19.0.5
Added Vashti

UPDATE4: for version 19.0.7
Added Spritz

UPDATE5: for version 20.0
Added Lolly (Game crashed for me when i talked to her in camp so becareful)
Do you know if the game still crashes after talking to Lolly in camp ?

boneknight

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys. As fresh member which version reccomend to me? I mean stable or beta build? I not played earlier, so i cant get compatible issues.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Hi guys. As fresh member which version reccomend to me? I mean stable or beta build? I not played earlier, so i cant get compatible issues.
Depend if you wanna a bit more content, in exchange to have more bugs/crashes. By my experience i say better take stable version.

boneknight

Jan 30, 2018
Depend if you wanna a bit more content, in exchange to have more bugs/crashes. By my experience i say better take stable version.
I see. And if i buy game on Steam, then the stable version's patch i get automaticly? Because i see here downloaded by little files(sorry i dont know how this work)?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I see. And if i buy game on Steam, then the stable version's patch i get automaticly? Because i see here downloaded by little files(sorry i dont know how this work)?
I have the game on Steam, so the game updates are automaticly downloaded and installed. If you wanna buy it, wait a bit to purchase in sales.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes