EmptyNull

Apr 21, 2018
This is one of the games where I really like the concept of. But I can't get over the laggyness and crashes and general unstability of it. Such a shame.

ugrena

Feb 18, 2018
I can't save my game, does anyone know what the problem is?
Like, at all, ever? I find that achievement pop-ups will stop me from being able to save for a few seconds, but other than that I haven't encountered any issues with saves.

ugrena

Feb 18, 2018
This is one of the games where I really like the concept of. But I can't get over the laggyness and crashes and general unstability of it. Such a shame.
The beta build someone uploaded seems far more stable (March 9th one to be specific). I was using the one that's on the main page of this thread, and was getting guaranteed crashes after a seemingly set amount of time. The error was implying that it was a memory issue, as in either the game or my system was running out of memory, but it seems extremely unlikely to me that my system could have been the cause, as I have 32gb of ram, and a 64gb pagefile set as an overkill backup solution. It could just be that it's a 32-bit program?
The point is - I don't know what the issue was; I was using the patch 3 file and the dlc add-on, but I have no idea if they contributed to that. The only reason I even thought to consider those files being an issue is that those are the only variables on my end that I can control, so perhaps simply removing them or not using them at all is enough? Haven't tested that, and don't particularly care to if I'm being totally honest. Aside from that one issue, the game runs as I would expect it to (The beta build, that is).

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I can't get my dualsense to work with this game to save my life, Its so up my ally, wish it was turnbased though, Attack just does not work, its crazy.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

1678988906260.png
Patreon:
download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

+

+
P.s for any discovered bugs, things out of place etc - Either post them on Towerfags Discord ,type them on patreon etc or better - stop the salty tears.
- expires in April

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a cheat to make all the princesses just want to sleep with you from the start, without making them succubi?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Is there a cheat to make all the princesses just want to sleep with you from the start, without making them succubi?
That depends if you want it in camp or constantly want to do the sneak minigame. If it's the former for the most part no, most princesses, require love and for you to go through their personal story, but a select few like Goblin Princess merely require you to up their lust points a bit. You can use Testo-X from Trevor or Moth Princess' dowry to bypass all this in camp. If your fine with the latter merely use the cheat that turns their relationship to 5 and stock up on sleep powder or recruit Slime/Moth Princess ASAP.

Reactions: Pebble

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I wish Towerfag would stop trying to make the minigames work, they don't. Just add more actual content instead of tying shit in the main game to them.

Reactions: SorrowSam
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes