Sampistola

Aug 3, 2017
Can the save from the previous version be used in the new version? will it have any damage? or what would happen

jakew114

Apr 1, 2020
Is there a way to customize progeny? i just can change the hair and color hair with a moth girl, but is there another character or thing to change aparience? like skin, face, etc.

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
Is there any actual gay male content in this game?
there is male kobolds and bug bear/goblin to bang, so in a decree yes.

what are the hidden codes in the minigames and what do they do because I want to know
you get the codes playing the minigames on itchi.io or newgrounds, they unlock some costume

Can the save from the previous version be used in the new version? will it have any damage? or what would happen
no reason why it would not, they add stuff but not changed any major system, going backwards would be a problem.

Is there a way to customize progeny? i just can change the hair and color hair with a moth girl, but is there another character or thing to change aparience? like skin, face, etc.
only way is to be a high tier patreon and create your own progeny (CYOP), what we have in game , you can use lapin bands to force a re roll of design until you find one that you like.

hope some data miner can help located the Asha npc, cuse it is ubber frustrating the blind search.

meobiggums44

Dec 16, 2018
Getting a Game_Interpreter Line 1418 undefined method dispose for nil:nilclass error during the cutscene after delivering the celery root to Dragon Princess 2 on the latest update. It happens after the around 2 hours later textbox.

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
Princess Congquest [v0.20.06] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.8 Fixed

Win: (1.1 GB/ 303 MB ) ,

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
btw if anyone is wondering where the (C)hoose (Y)our (O)wn (P)rogeny NPC! Asha is, She's in the middle of Oni Crater in the lava infront of the entrance to Oni Princess.

Reactions: trilosis

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
One more thing about Asha it appears you need to sacrifice an egg into the lava, but how idk.

Last edited:

Rainlynd

Sep 6, 2018
Is it possible to get pregnant from battle fuck with princesses recruited from cheats? I've tried so many times and couldn't get it.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
can someone update this patch it doesnt work anymore due to the new cheat system
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-20-06-towerfag.602/post-5839111
Not without someone telling me where the variables are for NG+, or masterdragonson still having access to the cheat he edited and possibly giving me the code for it.

Otherwise i'd have to spend like 5-10 hours looking through everything just to find it and thats not something i want to do.
even the progeny thing i made took me like 3 hours

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2020
Not without someone telling me where the variables are for NG+, or masterdragonson still having access to the cheat he edited and possibly giving me the code for it.

Otherwise i'd have to spend like 5-10 hours looking through everything just to find it and thats not something i want to do.
even the progeny thing i made took me like 3 hours
i tried to look for the variables for NG+ in a save editor but cant seems to find it. My best guess is probably variables 3000 since the post masterdragonson i send above have this in it and variables 3000 didnt show up in the save editor. If it wasnt it then i really have no idea what else it could be. 1686238159165.png

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes