Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
My best guess is probably variables 3000 since the post masterdragonson i send above have this in it and variables 3000 didnt show up in the save editor. If it wasnt it then i really have no idea what else it could be.
Even if you were able to find the variable for NG+ its not guaranteed it would reset it, the reason why i need the source location of the code is so i can look through it, get a better understanding of how it works/changes from a normal game to NG+ or ++ and so on and then i might be able to do something about it, and because there's like 600+ scripts for different stuff in the files (some which are longer than the bible) it would take me literary weeks to go through all of them and thats a torture i am not willing to put myself through

PS: That script you posted is probly the correct one but without looking at the source i'll be unsure what i'm messing with,
Unfortunately i can't help with it atm otherwise i'd gladly combine it with Cheats+DLC.

Oct 12, 2020
Even if you were able to find the variable for NG+ its not guaranteed it would reset it, the reason why i need the source location of the code is so i can look through it, get a better understanding of how it works/changes from a normal game to NG+ or ++ and so on and then i might be able to do something about it, and because there's like 600+ scripts for different stuff in the files (some which are longer than the bible) it would take me literary weeks to go through all of them and thats a torture i am not willing to put myself through

PS: That script you posted is probly the correct one but without looking at the source i'll be unsure what i'm messing with,
Unfortunately i can't help with it atm otherwise i'd gladly combine it with Cheats+DLC.
I see, thank you for your time then. Guess i will have to dealt with NG+ for the time being until someone manage to find a way to reset it or update the old patch

Stan/lipkis

Jun 8, 2023
I never post here, but I'm writing this in hopes that I can help a brudda out that's still struggling with the Joiplay black screen issue. I'm running my game on version 18 with the patch, and I somehow actually fixed the missing textures. I can't say EXACTLY how I did it, since I was mashing random options out of frustration and it worked so I never looked back. Basically, make sure your game is 1024px wide in the Joiplay RPG settings. then, start ticking on every option you can find such as vsync, frame rerendering and whatnot, one of them (or perhaps a combination of them?) should fix your game. Imma head out n enjoy the game now, cheers

edit: I went ahead and narrowed down the culprits. Try disabling Path Cache in the Joiplay RPG settings and enabling Prebuilt Path Cache. If that doesn't work, try running the game with Path Cache enabled first. If on second boot it doesn't work anymore, disable it and have the prebuilt on. I suspect this is necessary because there are issues with loading assets on joiplay with this game.
Thx brother your a life saver

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I am finished i made a patch and now you can add the DLC princesses to saves

Cheats+DLC makes cheats accessible without the need of a code (except the minigames) and also gives the ability to add DLC characters to party.

Progeny Options gives you the ability to Adopt,Recruit or make them a Slave, also the feature to have sex with them all.
(Please note i only tested this with the normal progeny, i have not tested them with Unique ones or DLC)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will be updating these as time goes on
Enjoy.
Hey, liking these patches your making, real cool stuff. If it's possible, do you think it'd be possible to make a patch to enable character portraits show up on-screen with a button command similar to Zanagets cheat mod?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
do you think it'd be possible to make a patch to enable character portraits show up on-screen with a button command similar to Zanagets cheat mod?
unfortunately i do not know how to bind a key to a command so i can't help with that,
i have noticed a few issues with my 2 patches after playing the game for a few days so i am gonna add a few improvements to them.

Planning on bringing back the Debug Shop next time i update the patches.

Reactions: trilosis

trilosis

May 23, 2017
unfortunately i do not know how to bind a key to a command so i can't help with that,
i have noticed a few issues with my 2 patches after playing the game for a few days so i am gonna add a few improvements to them.

Planning on bringing back the Debug Shop next time i update the patches.
Ah, well that's alright. I appreciate the response. Looking forward to your future work!

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
So i have a problem. I rescued vendigo princess and now i cant complete mouse quest with cart. Now this is a dead end for this quest?
And i have problem with the Cogs. In menu i have x90, but i cant give it to Mouse Tinkerer. And i cant find them in my inventory.

Last edited:

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
I made my little patch corner more compact, uploaded the progeny file i made and put some info that i felt not a lot of people know.
I apologize for bothering you, but I put the progeny file into the patches but I can't seem to talk to my progeny at camp beside the normal talking. How do I access the progeny menu for 'fun'?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I apologize for bothering you, but I put the progeny file into the patches but I can't seem to talk to my progeny at camp beside the normal talking. How do I access the progeny menu for 'fun'?
Thats one of the issues i was talking about in my previous post
Progenies that count you as father have a mood system where they will have different dialog each time you camp, you just happened to have one of those moods that i didn't program the dialog to pop up, for now keep trying and you will get it eventually it will be fixed in the next update.

PS: your not bothering me, i'm happy to answer questions.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes