QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
1: Yes but when the DLC characters are fully released by the devs i recommend getting that because some of them don't have skills either because its not coded in correctly or on purpose so that fixes them.
2: i am not sure because i just cheat them in for myself.
3: Yes even if you remove the mod the DLC characters work.
Thanks you're a legend. I'll probably use your mod to add them then. When I get around to adding them I'll tell you whether I'm able to unlock their swimsuits or not.

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
Am i the only one that the queen cocoa is not spawning? i was on patch 4 and updated but its still not spawning, can someone please say that the queen cocoa is bugged to the dev? and a patch 6 to or something to make that boss back to normal.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019
I am finished i made a patch and now you can add the DLC princesses to saves

Cheats+DLC makes cheats accessible without the need of a code (except the minigames) and also gives the ability to add DLC characters to party.

Progeny Options gives you the ability to Adopt,Recruit or make them a Slave, also the feature to have sex with them all.
(Please note i only tested this with the normal progeny, i have not tested them with Unique ones or DLC)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will be updating these as time goes on
Enjoy.
Can there be a mod that allows having sex with progeny?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Am i the only one that the queen cocoa is not spawning? i was on patch 4 and updated but its still not spawning, can someone please say that the queen cocoa is bugged to the dev? and a patch 6 to or something to make that boss back to normal.
She exists it just seems that her respawn rate is extremely low. Is she supposed to spawn at the same rate as the cucco forest one? Because if she is that then her respawn rate is broken.

quyngu1402

May 26, 2022
hi everyone, who is can help me how i can translate this gane. i want translate to my language. but i don't know how to do it. pls help me

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Can anyone please explain the difference between "randomized vs classic princesses", there's some time I don't play and I completely forgot.
Does randomized adds new princesses or change the looks of princesses already in-game?

Last edited:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Can anyone please explain the difference between "randomized vs classic princesses", there's some time I don't play and I completely forgot.
Does randomized adds new princesses or change the looks of princesses already in-game?
It randomizes the looks of the current princesses ingame for your current playthrough.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
1: Yes but when the DLC characters are fully released by the devs i recommend getting that because some of them don't have skills either because its not coded in correctly or on purpose so that fixes them.
2: i am not sure because i just cheat them in for myself.
3: Yes even if you remove the mod the DLC characters work.
Okay so I justed added them with the mod and I'm going to farm the beach minigame for a while to see if drops the outfits or not. I assume not but I'm interested in seeing. Out of curiousity is it possible to update the progeny options mod to allow you to change their skill/trait manually? I know the goat girl has the basic trait of "Tsundere" so I would imagine it would function like normal tsunderes.

Edit: Wait so confusingly I used a regular potion on lolly princess to revive her and it activated her suger rush trait/skill meaning she has her skill it's just not visible on the level up menu. Maybe this applies to some of the others ill have to figure out which ones it applies to.

Edit2: I was able to get lolly princess's swimsuit from the beach minigame so I guess it does enable them. I wonder if I'll also be able to get costumes for characters I don't have.

Edit3: I was able to get the swimsuit for harriet so yes the dlc mod activates the code enabling you to get all dlc character costumes including ones for characters you don't have yet.

Last edited:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Okay so I justed added them with the mod and I'm going to farm the beach minigame for a while to see if drops the outfits or not. I assume not but I'm interested in seeing. Out of curiousity is it possible to update the progeny options mod to allow you to change their skill/trait manually? I know the goat girl has the basic trait of "Tsundere" so I would imagine it would function like normal tsunderes.

Edit: Wait so confusingly I used a regular potion on lolly princess to revive her and it activated her suger rush trait/skill meaning she has her skill it's just not visible on the level up menu. Maybe this applies to some of the others ill have to figure out which ones it applies to.
1: I think it is possible to change it manually but i would have to look into it which could take a while, no promises thou.

2: Thats good to know, i personally don't really see a point to having a full party since dodging is easy, maybe if the game was like in the usual RPGMaker turn based combat it would have a reason but thats just my opinion.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
1: I think it is possible to change it manually but i would have to look into it which could take a while, no promises thou.

2: Thats good to know, i personally don't really see a point to having a full party since dodging is easy, maybe if the game was like in the usual RPGMaker turn based combat it would have a reason but thats just my opinion.
I assume the party is more relevant in higher tiers of NG+ because fights will be longer and you might get one shot. Btw one issue I had is that the dlc princess don't seem to come with their gear so the "prusaka" dragon lady is stuck in dragon form unless you cheat all items but I don't really want to cheat. Is it possible to add a cheat to only specifically add the items the dlc girls are supposed to come with? As far as I know some of them come with unique gear which would be cool to have without having to cheat. The item needed for the dragon girl is the "tyrant's shackles". Btw I tested the "add all items" cheat thinking I could sell all the items that I didn't originally own and then I could keep the dlc items but it didn't work because loads of items are unsellable. I noticed lolly comes with "Candy-X" (gun) and caroline comes with Ox-Head (Axe) and there's probably more I'm missing too.

Edit: Wait a second lol. I just checked lolly's skills and turns out her skill is *supposed* to be "swirly ammo" NOT "sugar rush" at least according to a patreon post. So maybe it's not correct or a placeholder?

Edit2: Oh and for some reason if you add "lolly" first and then add other dlc characters they all seem to get her candy "s" skill for some reason which feels like a bug on your part. I think it might be related to the fact lolly is supposed to start with a "candy-x" gun which gives her the ability but the cheat doesn't give it to her and then for some reason every character added after her gets that skill for some reason.

Last edited:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Edit2: Oh and for some reason if you add "lolly" first and then add other dlc characters they all seem to get her candy "s" skill for some reason which feels like a bug on your part. I think it might be related to the fact lolly is supposed to start with a "candy-x" gun which gives her the ability but the cheat doesn't give it to her and then for some reason every character added after her gets that skill for some reason.
It might be very likely that some of the dlc characters need to spawn with the correct items for they're skills, funnily enough the previous 10 before Candy didn't require that so thats something i'll have to mess with and test.

about the item thing, i'm actually planning on adding a Debug Shop where you can buy everything in the game but haven't decided if you should pay for said items as a trade off or just make it free and also make it so you can sell any items aswell.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Untitled.png
To be honest its kinda hard to tell if the Error is on my side, the game version or its a Visual bug since i tested the DLC characters and the skill bug never happened on my end.

PS: i can make the DLC characters spawn in with they're Weapons/Armor/Accessories but you have to manually equip them since i have no idea how to force equip them on spawn
But anyway my patch is Only to give people access to the DLC characters that aren't released until they are officially released
and to be honest i'm not really keen on fixing something that will be fixed later.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
View attachment 2909998
To be honest its kinda hard to tell if the Error is on my side, the game version or its a Visual bug since i tested the DLC characters and the skill bug never happened on my end.

PS: i can make the DLC characters spawn in with they're Weapons/Armor/Accessories but you have to manually equip them since i have no idea how to force equip them on spawn
But anyway my patch is Only to give people access to the DLC characters that aren't released until they are officially released
and to be honest i'm not really keen on fixing something that will be fixed later.
I'll try to replicate the bug to see if it's a one time thing then. Ultimately it doesn't matter too much because I can just get them again and delete the broken ones or just not use the ability at all. On my save I'm able to use the skills in battle too so it's not just visual. Also it's fine if I have to manually equip them.

Edit: Oh it seems to be giving the "hard gum" skill to ALL of my progeny for some reason which is really weird.

Edit2: So I tried to replicate the glitch and I couldn't. Maybe it had something to do with having all 5 progeny out? Either way I've decided to rollback my save to before I used the cheat. Btw is possible to have sex with the dlc characters at camp the normal way? I haven't been able to trigger their events.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes