Nov 2, 2017
Princess & Conquest [v0.20.10] [Towerfag] Compressed

PC (393MB) - -

7z std is needed to extract this compression :

If you like the game support the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: mastergig30
Aug 17, 2019
Never played this before so I have a couple of questions: What's the deal with the minigame downloads? Are they seperate games or DLC or what? Is the gallery an official DLC feature or a fan patch? What's supposed to be in the empty "DLC 2" folder?

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Never played this before so I have a couple of questions: What's the deal with the minigame downloads? Are they seperate games or DLC or what? Is the gallery an official DLC feature or a fan patch? What's supposed to be in the empty "DLC 2" folder?
The mini games are completely optional, beating just unlocks costumes for the Princesses.
The minigames are seperate and short games.

The gallery is just a collection of the animations, sketches, and assets added within the last few months (not the full game).
The DLC #2 (characters bought from the Patreon) is were I would put a patch to unlock the 2nd round of DLC Characters... if only.jpg

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
and also I can only provide just the DLC 1 pack. Unl;less someone else decides to to buy an patreon from Tower for 20$ or 50$ and pastes here the DLC#2 pack.... or if Tower changes its minds and enables the second pack for lower tiers

edit: or if Kuronomasters do provide Us with a upgraded hackin tool, to get the newer DLC characters / if this Message pinged You buddy, Know to have a great Day and hope things are gettin' better. Cant wait for Your return ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vagabond Scholar

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I wish this game had more focus. I love playing princess collector, but I would rather have more events and things to do with 10 or so well-planned out and detailed princesses, rather than 50 rushed-together princesses with one or two animations if you're lucky. Some of the princesses I really wanted to get to know more aren't even real princesses. They are just thrown into your progeny trash pile and don't have any other events or dialogue outside their short main quest to recruit them.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess who just found something interesting~ Drop this in your DLC#2 folder and enjoy.
Also, just wanted to ask You Bruh, To which Folder does this File Go? straight to DLC#2 or did you make it and it should be placed into 'patches' folder inside the game folder? and also - did you became said patron on Tower's Patreon?

Terrec

May 26, 2022
Also, just wanted to ask You Bruh, To which Folder does this File Go? straight to DLC#2 or did you make it and it should be placed into 'patches' folder inside the game folder? and also - did you became said patron on Tower's Patreon?
It goes in the DLC#2 folder. The only difference between the patch types is the filename, and you wouldn't want it in the Patches folder anyway because the way the scripts are coded only the latest loading patch in each folder can edit map data and there's no controlling which that is, so it could override the official bug fixing patch when it comes out (or be overridden, as the case may be).

...Come to think of it, the DLC1 archive has the folder, too, doesn't it? I'll update my archive to match it.

And no, I'm not a patron. I was serious when I said I found something, so you should consider this little early-access patch a one-off.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes