YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
just redownloaded the game using an old save, anyone know why sprite and hscene art is different here? and if theres any way to change it. also, other princess also had their art changed too 1695046315956.png

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
just redownloaded the game using an old save, anyone know why sprite and hscene art is different here? and if theres any way to change it. also, other princess also had their art changed too View attachment 2938902
It seems you used the option to randomize the princesses' appearance, but that doesn't apply to their unique sex animations I'm afraid.

If you didn't deliberately choose that option, then it's probably the version differences between your save and the current game version that caused it, I don't think there's an option to fix it short of starting a new game.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Couldn't we replace the h sound file with the old ones within the game folder manually? Or it's not that simple?
We'd need such a pack of sounds, but that should work.
The only thing I could see fucking that up is if the filenames for the new H-sounds are different. There's also the risk that if the events in standard dialogue that call up the Animal Crossing styled sounds used the same files, then normal dialogue would have the old H sounds playing.

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
Do the game setting still load? So I set the setting but when I closed the game and back later, it not keep the setting

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.09Patch1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I just noticed in my playthrough that most reigns have had 0 wealth for a long time and cant seem to gain any,which means that their populations are getting lower,could this be a bug?

faris1337

Jul 23, 2017
Is the drop from pyramid scarabs nerfed? used to farm expensive gears there, now I'm only getting cheap gears no more than 1000 swirlies and most of them are 50s

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
what that teddy bear or doll name that next to moth princess(day time)? I pick it up but haven't check for the name. Also what can I put in the spot on the right side where I rip one of the cocoon?

pl12

Feb 20, 2022
Is lamia a DLC character? Bc I can't access to her secret room like I went to secret hall but cant go up when at the end of the hall

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Is the drop from pyramid scarabs nerfed? used to farm expensive gears there, now I'm only getting cheap gears no more than 1000 swirlies and most of them are 50s
Sadly yes, that was my go-to method to farm swirlies as well. Can't bother making the game run smoothly or finishing routes that started development years ago but sure can making it more bothersome to play.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
We'd need such a pack of sounds, but that should work.
The only thing I could see fucking that up is if the filenames for the new H-sounds are different. There's also the risk that if the events in standard dialogue that call up the Animal Crossing styled sounds used the same files, then normal dialogue would have the old H sounds playing.
Worth the risk to me regardless, there is an setting that removes the sound only for dialogue, setting it to off will still allow the original sounds to play like they should've before the anamlise sound update, I'll test it for you if you want.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Worth the risk to me regardless, there is an setting that removes the sound only for dialogue, setting it to off will still allow the original sounds to play like they should've before the anamlise sound update, I'll test it for you if you want.
Go for it, but I don't have the version of the game from before the animalese sounds update. You'd need to get that and then incorporate the sounds from it.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Go for it, but I don't have the version of the game from before the animalese sounds update. You'd need to get that and then incorporate the sounds from it.
There are links for older versions in the comments,at least for the beta's,but I don't think Tower removed the old voices so they might still be in the games files

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes