Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
UPDATE8: for version 20.9+
Changed "Progeny Options" to "FUN Patch"
Added a Debug Shop
Fixed a problem with "FUN Patch" dialog not working on other moods.

Also no DLC patch for now the file Terrec found has the latest ones.
Plus the error where the abilities do not show on the DLC characters is indeed on my end, and i have no clue how to fix it.
Updated

Terrec

May 26, 2022
How do i recruit feather?
  1. Talk to her with a solid zeal in your inventory to wake her up.
  2. Wait a day to move her upstairs.
  3. Talk to her twice, with the hero banner equipped for the second time. Golem princess lets you skip the stat requirements.

Help i can't open pnc on joiplay
Everytime i open it
Closes instantly any fix?
Try turning on "Enable Postload Scripts" in the settings.
How to fix screen resolution?
Assuming you're talking about Joiplay, then you need to manually edit the settings file.

Kijimolo

Sep 12, 2022
  1. Talk to her with a solid zeal in your inventory to wake her up.
  2. Wait a day to move her upstairs.
  3. Talk to her twice, with the hero banner equipped for the second time. Golem princess lets you skip the stat requirements.

Try turning on "Enable Postload Scripts" in the settings.

Assuming you're talking about Joiplay, then you need to manually edit the settings file.
I don't use JoiPlay

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
wait did you really got masterdragonson to help you with the debug shop? if so can you ask him to help you restore his old newgame+ counter reset cheat? it did be really great if you could
I'll ask, but i'll also experiment on my own a bit because i actually learned a few things from the code he provided.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I'm not taking the time to check out all of them right now, but here's how to see Pruszka and 404B's scenes.

Pruszka:
  • At least 2 love
  • The knight is at least 6 levels higher than her
  • She's in zmeu form, which means she needs to be wearing the Tyrant Shackles
  • You're at camp, not in the tavern
  • Like most DLC characters, she only offers it once per day, which resets at midnight
404B:
  • Have her take at least 1000 damage in combat since the last time you watched her scene
  • Talk to her at camp or in the tavern and choose the Damage Check option.
Wouldn't happen to know how to trigger Victoria's scene?

Terrec

May 26, 2022
It didn't work
Maybe try updating and the ? The version in the play store is ancient if that's what you're using. If that doesn't work, then check the logs.txt file in the game folder and see if the last few lines say something useful.

Wouldn't happen to know how to trigger Victoria's scene?
Go four days without talking to her and then talk to her at camp. Talking to her at camp or in the tavern lowers the counter by one, and getting the offer to fuck her resets it completely. The counter increments at midnight if she's one of your progeny.

Reactions: DatWanGai

GMC242

May 4, 2023
Maybe try updating and the ? The version in the play store is ancient if that's what you're using. If that doesn't work, then check the logs.txt file in the game folder and see if the last few lines say something useful.
It worked
But i can't save

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019

Go four days without talking to her and then talk to her at camp. Talking to her at camp or in the tavern lowers the counter by one, and getting the offer to fuck her resets it completely. The counter increments at midnight if she's one of your progeny.
Damn Tsunderes making stuff more complex than it needs to be.....
Cheers mate!

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes