D

Deleted member 119819

Does really nobody know where I can get malt in the game? I'm getting crazy here. The whole guild is basically closed for me.

Reactions: wahnsinn
D

Deleted member 119819

man try looking in the harvest princess castle surroundings, look for a shiny spot, should be there!
I'll go check again! But I was all around that place too and found nothing.

Its in the south side of the map where all the other princesses are! go through the mine cave!
Not there. I checked already and looked up the wikia.

D

Deleted member 119819

can we even meet harvest princess can't increase affinity like i normally do
You can. You have to increase your standing with the "realm" meaning with a bunch of starving peasants that can't get their scarecrows under control. Meaning you have to pay 1000 chocolate dicks/candy/currency on improving their power or defense. Though beware make them too strong and communist revolution starts earlier in this timeline than it normally would.

D

Deleted member 119819

By the way, I think its bugged I can't find any malt in the harvest "kingdom."

Reactions: wahnsinn

moohoo

May 13, 2018
gats should have trademarked his shit if he didnt want it to be missused. towerfag seems to have gotten the better lawyer since hes using other peoples art and making rpg maker game. Its a brilliant way to make money since all he needs to do is pay commision to his artist to slightly change the design. He may have won but hes still a shit person
he did copyright it. Thats why there was a case in the first place.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes